Banksy

He’s starting to get on my tits. Is it 9 artworks now around London?

Get out of London you London centric twat and share your artworks with the rest of the country.
He could pretty up some of those hideous carbuncles that are sprouting up in the city centre!

As someone who is ignorant as to the bloke, can someone tell me how a graffiti artist has attained such cult status? I'm happy to be enlightened on him.
The art world. So they can sell his work for millions and make a fortune in fees. The art and antiques worlds are totally and utterly corrupt on virtually every single level. If a crappy stencilled, spray painting was attributed to Robin Gunningham then it would be less than worthless. If it’s attributed to Banksy, it’s worth a fortune.

The art world. So they can sell his work for millions and make a fortune in fees. The art and antiques worlds are totally and utterly corrupt on virtually every single level. If a crappy stencilled, spray painting was attributed to Robin Gunningham then it would be less than worthless. If it’s attributed to Banksy, it’s worth a fortune.
But they can’t sell the wall upon which he’s graffitied as it doesn’t belong to Banksy.

But they can’t sell the wall upon which he’s graffitied as it doesn’t belong to Banksy.
They are the ones he does to promote his brand. That’s was Robin ‘Banksy’ Gunningham is: a brand. A business and a big one. I’ll wager within a few months a piece of ‘artwork’ by Banksy will be up for auction at Sotherby’s or Christie’s for big bucks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.