Banksy

I heard he gives the media a code word to confirm it's him.
Not sure if it's true, but it would make sense.

Imagine if Ginger Ed from Dagenham who tags his name as "ED" underneath bridges suddenly decided to give his name to the authorities every time he takes a paint dump on someone else's building :)

Reactions: PPT
How does he make money if nobody knows who he is?
There will be a select few up and down the country who know his identity. Any publishers that publish his work will have to know his identity, as that's how he'll be earning some of his money. But I imagine they write NDAs into their contracts. It'll be the same with social media affiliations also.

Who the fuck is Dua Lipa?
This is who she is Blud!

dUy2c6C.gif

He officially claims the ones that are his via a PR person or contacts in the press. That's why the pieces are often referred to as "suspected" Banksys before it's confirmed.
He has a department called " pest control " and without their authentication it's almost worthless. They are the only people who are allowed to authenticate a Banksy. You have to fill out an online form to allow the authentication process.

It's art, how can people get mad at that? Of all the terrible things going on in the world, an artist paints a couple of elephants on a wall and that's enough for some to lose their shit.
He doesn’t annoy me in the slightest.
The media organisations annoy me for reporting it on the main news every time he does a new one, which seems to be every week. If it’s put on their websites under art/culture fair enough but main news??

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.