Banned from Glory Glory

Craig_J said:
Skashion said:
Mods on Spurs forums in particular have to be very precious about their little dears. Their egos are already battered and bruised by some northern monkey club robbing them of their rightful place amongst the elite. They couldn't handle some facts to prove that the northern monkey club deserves it as well.

I'm a Spurs fan and I'm also on Glory Glory.

First of all I'll say are you being serious? The trouble isn't you lot coming on to say you deserve it, it's the fact your being absoloute wind up merchants. Your coming on and pretending to be Spurs fans whilst trying to cause trouble. Banter's fine, debate is fine, beign a WUM clearly isn't.

Secondly, blueranger I'm sorry they sent you an E-mail like that abck. I think putting that snide dig at the end is pretty pathetic. but are you sure that's all you posted?

If you want a discussion about this season then I'm prepared to have one.

The main problem us Spurs fans isn't the fact you got there ahead of us. Clearly you were better then us because the second half of the season we were utter dogshite for reasons such as a manager who isn't tactically all there and a lack of striker. But another problem is we're all going to be reacting to the fact you have money aren't we? It's not fair hence the reasons why UEFA are calling their new rules financial 'fair play'.

"On past performance, because they were screaming about money, i pointed out that since they were promoted in 77 we have been relegated 5 times once to the 3rd tier of english football and it's their fault if they could not use that bedrock foundation to establish them among the elite."

What do you mean exactly? The bedrock has only been around since the early 90's. Before that there wasn't much money around. And anyway, if we had won the title every eyar, been in the Champions League every eyar and won it then it wouldn't matter. You'd still eb able to outspend us.

The fact is the only reason you were brought is because you were a team in debt with not much history. Therefore you were cheap for a foreign owner to buy and he wouldn't have any comeption (or at least not much) when buying you. Is it fair that a team can get themselves in debt and then become the richest team in the world because of it? Do you really think that's fair?

Some of our comments may eb directed at City because of money. Even I've left those comments. But it's not City who's the problem it's the rulebook. I guess we all just need to ackowledge that a bit more.

"They keep comparing us to the Rags using success as the comparison. So i pointed out that they were in the shadow of a team with less than half the rags success and who had not won a trophy for 6 years."

Have we been comparing you to United? I have yet to see a comment. Maybe there are some but when you say "kept" you make it sound like it's a regular thing. If there's only one or two comments shouldn't you say " the extreme small minority compared us on one occasion to the rags"?
Dear Craig,

As you are no doubt aware, we beat you on Tuesday, which secured fourth place for City. Since then, it has become apparent that you and your ilk are a bunch of classless pussies who can't accept losing. I had a cheer up message for you, but decided not to bother wasting my time, as you'll still be twitching into your beer. Instead, I have the following message:

Go fuck yourself.

Kind regards,
Bluemoon115.

Isn't it funny that before the Sheik took over at City, the previous 20 years Spurs have had more money than us... and spent more in the transfer market by a long way!

Yet I never heard City fans bleating about it "not being fair".

That's the way of the world. We had to eat shit while the Big 5 (Yeah, remember when you, the rags, Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool) carved up the TV money and gate money to suit yourselves?

Did you think that was "fair"?

Or did you not give a shit because you were getting the benefits of it?

Well... welcome to our world now!

Soulboy said:
Isn't it funny that before the Sheik took over at City, the previous 20 years Spurs have had more money than us... and spent more in the transfer market by a long way!

That's the way of the world. We had to eat shit while the Big 5 (Yeah, remember when you, the rags, Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool) carved up the TV money and gate money to suit yourselves?

obama_applause_2.gif

who gives a fuck what tottenham fans think, cannot stand them.

your'e support is facking shit, just like the library, youre grounds too big for you, all quite ironic when for the first time ever they have to pay 48 quid to come to our place and there are hundreds of empty seats in their end.

anyhow, they can look forward to selling their best players now that they havn't got the olympic stadium.

bye bye tottenham, and stick your ricky villa up your arse.

Soulboy said:

We were never funded by a Sugar Daddy. This level of investment can only be compared to Abramovic. Anyway the Champions League and TV has created this monster in which the only way to remain competitive it would seem or to make the jump into the top four would be a significant investment like you've had.

I personally don't blame City. I don't hold any hatred for you guys nor Chelsea for that matter. It's no longer a level playing field and to be honest it hasn't been since the creation of the Champions League where the cash rewards are so big.

Craig_J said:
Skashion said:
Mods on Spurs forums in particular have to be very precious about their little dears. Their egos are already battered and bruised by some northern monkey club robbing them of their rightful place amongst the elite. They couldn't handle some facts to prove that the northern monkey club deserves it as well.

I'm a Spurs fan and I'm also on Glory Glory.

First of all I'll say are you being serious? The trouble isn't you lot coming on to say you deserve it, it's the fact your being absoloute wind up merchants. Your coming on and pretending to be Spurs fans whilst trying to cause trouble. Banter's fine, debate is fine, beign a WUM clearly isn't.

Secondly, blueranger I'm sorry they sent you an E-mail like that abck. I think putting that snide dig at the end is pretty pathetic. but are you sure that's all you posted?

If you want a discussion about this season then I'm prepared to have one.

The main problem us Spurs fans isn't the fact you got there ahead of us. Clearly you were better then us because the second half of the season we were utter dogshite for reasons such as a manager who isn't tactically all there and a lack of striker. But another problem is we're all going to be reacting to the fact you have money aren't we? It's not fair hence the reasons why UEFA are calling their new rules financial 'fair play'.

"On past performance, because they were screaming about money, i pointed out that since they were promoted in 77 we have been relegated 5 times once to the 3rd tier of english football and it's their fault if they could not use that bedrock foundation to establish them among the elite."

What do you mean exactly? The bedrock has only been around since the early 90's. Before that there wasn't much money around. And anyway, if we had won the title every eyar, been in the Champions League every eyar and won it then it wouldn't matter. You'd still eb able to outspend us.

The fact is the only reason you were brought is because you were a team in debt with not much history. Therefore you were cheap for a foreign owner to buy and he wouldn't have any comeption (or at least not much) when buying you. Is it fair that a team can get themselves in debt and then become the richest team in the world because of it? Do you really think that's fair?

Some of our comments may eb directed at City because of money. Even I've left those comments. But it's not City who's the problem it's the rulebook. I guess we all just need to ackowledge that a bit more.

"They keep comparing us to the Rags using success as the comparison. So i pointed out that they were in the shadow of a team with less than half the rags success and who had not won a trophy for 6 years."

Have we been comparing you to United? I have yet to see a comment. Maybe there are some but when you say "kept" you make it sound like it's a regular thing. If there's only one or two comments shouldn't you say " the extreme small minority compared us on one occasion to the rags"?

Oh lol.

spurs4life said:
Soulboy said:

We were never funded by a Sugar Daddy. This level of investment can only be compared to Abramovic. Anyway the Champions League and TV has created this monster in which the only way to remain competitive it would seem or to make the jump into the top four would be a significant investment like you've had.

I personally don't blame City. I don't hold any hatred for you guys nor Chelsea for that matter. It's no longer a level playing field and to be honest it hasn't been since the creation of the Champions League where the cash rewards are so big.

You might not have been funded by a Sugar Daddy, but you had no problems in shafting the rest of football with the introduction of the Premier League, when the "Big 5" decided who was in and who was out.

You even (if rumours are to be believed) formed a cartel where none of you would compete with each other in transfer dealings... you were all shitting it that Jack Walker had "bought" the league (and of course he had no right to upset the Big 5) and so you decided to act together against him.

You carved up the TV dosh, the gate money, you changed the rules... you were unstoppable in your belief that you were the new power brokers in the game.

We had bigger support than you and Everton at the time, but we weren't "invited".

You lot couldn't give a shit then. And I can't give a shit now.

In twenty years time it might all change again. That's the way of the world.

Get used to it.

Soulboy said:
spurs4life said:
Soulboy said:

You might not have been funded by a Sugar Daddy, but you had no problems in shafting the rest of football with the introduction of the Premier League, when the "Big 5" decided who was in and who was out.

You even (if rumours are to be believed) formed a cartel where none of you would compete with each other in transfer dealings... you were all shitting it that Jack Walker had "bought" the league (and of course he had no right to upset the Big 5) and so you decided to act together against him.

You carved up the TV dosh, the gate money, you changed the rules... you were unstoppable in your belief that you were the new power brokers in the game.

We had bigger support than you and Everton at the time, but we weren't "invited".

Get used to it.

I bet you believe Bin Laden was made up by the American government too

spurs4life said:
Soulboy said:
spurs4life said:
Soulboy said:

Get used to it.

I bet you believe Bin Laden was made up by the American government too

Great comeback.

Were you in the Oxford Debating team at one time? I seem to recognise your unique style of response...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.