banned from the ground for smoking can..... update update!!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
de niro said:
mr t said:
They could do with these in the concourse - Camel Smoking Zones - they have them at Munich airport

1000x500px-LL-4f7c0b28_airportsmokingarea.jpg

And when they return to their seat they stink like fuck. Looks funny though,its like they are lepers or something.pmsl.

I,m a bit of an anti smoker but I don't see the harm in smoking on the spirals, I know its still against the law but the law was brought out to protect non smokers,well if they are out of the bogs they don't affect me.
The whole site is non smoking inc car parks so the fact they have so far turned a blind eye to the spirals is some decent leeway to smokers if you ask me.

Quite why you want something so disgusting and dangerous to control your life though baffles me.

Disgusting and dangerous? No difference in smoking then there is in drinking both can kill you both do long term damage to your body and both are an addictive habit!

And sugar.

stonerblue said:
de niro said:
And when they return to their seat they stink like fuck. Looks funny though,its like they are lepers or something.pmsl.

I,m a bit of an anti smoker but I don't see the harm in smoking on the spirals, I know its still against the law but the law was brought out to protect non smokers,well if they are out of the bogs they don't affect me.
The whole site is non smoking inc car parks so the fact they have so far turned a blind eye to the spirals is some decent leeway to smokers if you ask me.

Quite why you want something so disgusting and dangerous to control your life though baffles me.

Disgusting and dangerous? No difference in smoking then there is in drinking both can kill you both do long term damage to your body and both are an addictive habit!

And sugar.

I tend not to pour alcohol and sugar over others nearby though.

All the club need to do is rope off an area immediately outside the spirals ie (outside the stadium confines) for half time. would be cheaper to patrol than the snatch squads currently in operation.

GaudinoMotors said:
stonerblue said:
West brom let you out at half time, seems no mither.

And sugar.

All the club need to do is rope off an area immediately outside the spirals ie (outside the stadium confines) for half time. would be cheaper to patrol than the snatch squads currently in operation.

GaudinoMotors said:
stonerblue said:

And sugar.

Tell the woman on the 'assaulted' thread that drinkers don't affect those around them.

stonerblue said:
GaudinoMotors said:
stonerblue said:
And sugar.

Tell the woman on the 'assaulted' thread that drinkers don't affect those around them.

What a spurious connection to make.
That was the direct cause was it? Or were they just spineless w**k*rs already?
The smoking debate is a health and social issue and the assault is a rare serious criminal matter in the concourse.

OK - I am a non-smoker with a seriuos question.
If smoking is banned "within the CITY campus"
Does CITY square come under the term Campus?
Could a smoker "smoke" outside Summerbee's bar for instance.?

de niro said:

Is there people out there that want smoking to control their life?

That's a new one on me.

Re: If you have been banned from the ground for smoking can.....

graham1312 said:
one of my mates was allso thrown out for alledgedly smoking in the toilet at half time , even though he was not actually apprehended in the toilet, but when he came out the stewards took him to one side , then imformed him that they had an undercover steward in the toilet who was spotting people then pointing them out as they left the toilets , what i would like to know is were the stewards acting illegally as i thought stewards were supposed to wear some form of uniform to make them easily identifiable, and allso my mate was ejected on the word of one steward saying the spotter had seen him and not actually caught with a cig in his hand/mouth which makes it hear say, now i would doubt it would hold water in any form of court in the land , i would appreciate any of your thoughts on this , as i told my mate he should appeal this but if he does could he face more than a 3 game ban

Its called covert surveilance and any employer or owner can use it to make sure the law or procedures are being adered to. The under cover steward is also a professional witness. If your mate does not want to be banned then he should not break the law and smoke if a area where it is not allowed.

You can smoke in most hotel bars in UAE as they use high powered extraction.

There is also a smoking lounge next to the bar at Abu Dhabi Airport [departures] which always reminds me of a detention centre for third world illegal immigrants and drug dealers remanded on bail [don't tell the Sheikh that I said that...].

But anything beats the cattle shed at Manchester Airport.

Re: If you have been banned from the ground for smoking can.....

BluePurgatory said:
graham1312 said:
one of my mates was allso thrown out for alledgedly smoking in the toilet at half time , even though he was not actually apprehended in the toilet, but when he came out the stewards took him to one side , then imformed him that they had an undercover steward in the toilet who was spotting people then pointing them out as they left the toilets , what i would like to know is were the stewards acting illegally as i thought stewards were supposed to wear some form of uniform to make them easily identifiable, and allso my mate was ejected on the word of one steward saying the spotter had seen him and not actually caught with a cig in his hand/mouth which makes it hear say, now i would doubt it would hold water in any form of court in the land , i would appreciate any of your thoughts on this , as i told my mate he should appeal this but if he does could he face more than a 3 game ban

Its called covert surveilance and any employer or owner can use it to make sure the law or procedures are being adered to. The under cover steward is also a professional witness. If your mate does not want to be banned then he should not break the law and smoke if a area where it is not allowed.

Your mate needs to speak with FSF they can help him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.