banned from the ground for smoking can..... update update!!

I have to admit that I find this whole discussion pretty funny. I suppose it's because smoking laws have been in effect for quite a bit longer over here that It just comes natural for people to just not smoke where they're not supposed to. I have lots of friends that smoke and I don't know anyone that still smokes in their own homes. It's generally just looked down upon these days. Mark my words, a few more years and it will be completely normal to not even see somebody smoking thoughout the coarse of your day.

Barcon said:
I have to admit that I find this whole discussion pretty funny. I suppose it's because smoking laws have been in effect for quite a bit longer over here that It just comes natural for people to just not smoke where they're not supposed to. I have lots of friends that smoke and I don't know anyone that still smokes in their own homes. It's generally just looked down upon these days. Mark my words, a few more years and it will be completely normal to not even see somebody smoking thoughout the coarse of your day.

I'm sure you are right, it's just that there are a few teething problems here and a certain amount of angst regards the smoking ban and the stadium. The problem is that the Etihad has some semi outside areas which could be used as a compromise.

By the way, we visited relatives a number of years ago in Brighton, outside Toronto, I'm sure that you will know them! ;-)

They could do with these in the concourse - Camel Smoking Zones - they have them at Munich airport

1000x500px-LL-4f7c0b28_airportsmokingarea.jpg

mr t said:
They could do with these in the concourse - Camel Smoking Zones - they have them at Munich airport

And when they return to their seat they stink like fuck. Looks funny though,its like they are lepers or something.pmsl.

I,m a bit of an anti smoker but I don't see the harm in smoking on the spirals, I know its still against the law but the law was brought out to protect non smokers,well if they are out of the bogs they don't affect me.
The whole site is non smoking inc car parks so the fact they have so far turned a blind eye to the spirals is some decent leeway to smokers if you ask me.

Quite why you want something so disgusting and dangerous to control your life though baffles me.

de niro said:
mr t said:

And when they return to their seat they stink like fuck. Looks funny though,its like they are lepers or something.pmsl.

I,m a bit of an anti smoker but I don't see the harm in smoking on the spirals, I know its still against the law but the law was brought out to protect non smokers,well if they are out of the bogs they don't affect me.
The whole site is non smoking inc car parks so the fact they have so far turned a blind eye to the spirals is some decent leeway to smokers if you ask me.

Quite why you want something so disgusting and dangerous to control your life though baffles me.

Disgusting and dangerous? No difference in smoking then there is in drinking both can kill you both do long term damage to your body and both are an addictive habit!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
de niro said:
mr t said:

Disgusting and dangerous? No difference in smoking then there is in drinking both can kill you both do long term damage to your body and both are an addictive habit!

absolutly.

de niro said:
mr t said:

It's not against any law to smoke on the spirals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.