banned from the ground for smoking can..... update update!!

If you have been banned from the ground for smoking can.....

Why on earth as a city fan after years of yearning for a team and league position like this, would you talk about taking them to court when you've been caught doing something they've asked you not to?!?! Regardless of what that was? If you don't want the time, don't do it!

FFS, we're top of the league!!!

Re: If you have been banned from the ground for smoking can.....

Machinsmarvels5 said:
Why on earth as a city fan after years of yearning for a team and league position like this, would you talk about taking them to court when you've been caught doing something they've asked you not to?!?! Regardless of what that was? If you don't want the time, don't do it!

I agree.

Machinsmarvels5 said:

read the thread again and read past threads on this topic, bans have been dished out to people who dont even smoke for eg the guy that made the news who offerd a test to prove he dose not smoke backed up by his doctor, a 3 game ban would cost about £75 for a seasoncard holder if there inocent they have the right to take action, its hardly going to affect the teams performance, i'm sure your opinion would change if you was inocent and lost your seasoncard

Maybe a compromise could be reached where you are allowed to smoke pretend cigs like lights or menthol but not big boys like B@H or Embassy.

Surely everyone would be happy then?

tidyman said:
Maybe a compromise could be reached where you are allowed to smoke pretend cigs like lights or menthol but not big boys like B@H or Embassy.

I saw someone in the concourse against Balckburn with one of those new pretend fags for those trying to give up, I was waiting for a steward to jump on him as he puffed away with the pretend smoke coming out.

Blue Maverick said:
tidyman said:

I saw someone in the concourse against Balckburn with one of those new pretend fags for those trying to give up, I was waiting for a steward to jump on him as he puffed away with the pretend smoke coming out.

My brother's got one of them (electric cigarettes). Not only can you smoke it in the toilet or the spiral, you can even smoke it on the terraces (and on aeroplanes).

Right bit of an update.

"The banned one" has now had his letter from the council/Fletcher saying that he has been banned for smoking and if he wishes to appeal this then he needs to contact whoever.

What the letter does not say is how long or when his ban is up ( i thought it was 3 games for a first offence).

Has anyone else who has been banned received a letter and if so on theirs did it state when the ban was up or is it like this one that appears (I have not read it am just going off what my mate has told me) to be indefinite.

Any help appreciated. Oh and "The banned one" A few beers for all the work I am doing on your behalf (not in March though as I am a month off the booze.)

when my lad got banned it ddnt say how long for then he just got a letter saying it had been activated again and suspenson lfted

marco said:
when my lad got banned it ddnt say how long for then he just got a letter saying it had been activated again and suspenson lfted

Was that three games and did it include the cups? (cheers for the quick response)

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
marco said:

Was that three games and did it include the cups? (cheers for the quick response)

the card is suspended for 3 matches so if we had a league fixture then two cup games he would miss those if he does not go to cup games its a one match ban

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.