Banned

I'm amazed and shocked that I've been banned from here. Under my username of 'Lester' I've been a member for a number of years, joining not long after this had been set up. As far as I know, I've been completely well behaved. I don't go hurling abuse at people. That's not my nature, and I haven't done so on this forum.

I sent Ric an email earlier in the week asking him why I was suddenly permanently banned, but I recieved no reply. I sent him a second email this evening, but still no reply. I asked him to simply explain why he had banned me, because I really want to know.

It really is just unacceptable and disgraceful that I should be banned. I'm certain I've done nothing wrong, but at least I deserve the courtesy of an explaination. Very disappointed.

Lester

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
scottyboi said:
i bit di niro's ear off and only got a temp ban. Not to bad tbh.

I have killed five board members and buried them in unmarked shallow graves.
I have also date-raped numerous others.
I was warned by Ric that if my future behaviour does not improve,then I shall receive a serious telling off.

I'm still a bit sore if i'm honest.I know i told you i wasn't but i lied.Damn.I also said i wouldn't tell anyone.

innocent said:
I'm amazed and shocked that I've been banned from here. Under my username of 'Lester' I've been a member for a number of years, joining not long after this had been set up. As far as I know, I've been completely well behaved. I don't go hurling abuse at people. That's not my nature, and I haven't done so on this forum.

I sent Ric an email earlier in the week asking him why I was suddenly permanently banned, but I recieved no reply. I sent him a second email this evening, but still no reply. I asked him to simply explain why he had banned me, because I really want to know.

It really is just unacceptable and disgraceful that I should be banned. I'm certain I've done nothing wrong, but at least I deserve the courtesy of an explaination. Very disappointed.

Lester

His Cat was called Lester, RIP..

paphos-mcfc said:
innocent said:

Lester

Can a cat use a keyboard?

Maybe a mouse...

paphos-mcfc said:
innocent said:

Lester

Eh? Lester happens to be my real name, as it was when I joined 2 or 3 years ago.

innocent said:

Lester

Replied to you earlier mate, check your emails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.