Banned

Ric said:
innocent said:
I'm amazed and shocked that I've been banned from here. Under my username of 'Lester' I've been a member for a number of years, joining not long after this had been set up. As far as I know, I've been completely well behaved. I don't go hurling abuse at people. That's not my nature, and I haven't done so on this forum.

I sent Ric an email earlier in the week asking him why I was suddenly permanently banned, but I recieved no reply. I sent him a second email this evening, but still no reply. I asked him to simply explain why he had banned me, because I really want to know.

It really is just unacceptable and disgraceful that I should be banned. I'm certain I've done nothing wrong, but at least I deserve the courtesy of an explaination. Very disappointed.

Lester

Replied to you earlier mate, check your emails.

Do we get an update?I'm on tenderhooks here...

My bet is that 'Lester' screwed Ric out of 40 quid on the 'who wants to be a millionaire' quiz machine by getting an answer deliberately wrong.

I seem to have been unbanned now. I had one email today in response to my second email which said: "Looking back through the moderator logs I can't see any reason why you were banned so I've removed the ban. Cheers, Ric"

Ok, thanks Ric. Sorry if I got upset as "innocent" but it was a shock to find myself permanently banned. Anyway, chuffed to be back!

Lester said:
I seem to have been unbanned now. I had one email today in response to my second email which said: "Looking back through the moderator logs I can't see any reason why you were banned so I've removed the ban. Cheers, Ric"

Ok, thanks Ric. Sorry if I got upset as "innocent" but it was a shock to find myself permanently banned. Anyway, chuffed to be back!

One of the mods may have mistook you for 'Mark Lester' the child actor who appeared in such films as Oliver.
To be fair to the mod, if I thought you was Mark Lester, I'd ban you too.

stony said:
Lester said:

One of the mods may have mistook you for 'Mark Lester' the child actor who appeared in such films as Oliver.

Yeah...he was a right ****.And a red.

BimboBob said:
stony said:

Yeah...he was a right ****.And a red.

Much more seriously, he had course wiry ginger hair.

mammutly said:
BlueMooner87 said:
Joined Citymancs in january to keep up with TFM, and been keeping up with the tfm stuff this summer and been banned today because i swore at the mods, tried to get back on bit keeps saying 'sorry guest you have been banned', has anyone else been banned off any other sites and know any way around them?

The mods here are even worse. I was banned once for absolutely fuck all. Swear at these bastards and your history, mate. None of the fuckers can take a joke and the twats will have you off the board just for breathing in their direction.

;-)
The ill-fated April Fool's gag...

Wheelsy said:
mammutly said:
The mods here are even worse. I was banned once for absolutely fuck all. Swear at these bastards and your history, mate. None of the fuckers can take a joke and the twats will have you off the board just for breathing in their direction.

;-)
The ill-fated April Fool's gag...

still laugh thinking about that. sooooo obvious, as if it was gonna be announced at 5 past midnight on april 1st.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.