Banner at Celtic today

Who are they aiming the banner at though? I thought the poppy was to show support for the British army veterans?

And at the same time their chairman is begging and pleading for their club to join the premier league.

Seems they can go fuck themselves in a very republican way.

A shower of hate-filled shit that never,ever has a day off.
So sad they can't even put it down for a minute and remember the dead of ALL WARS.
Pitiful.
Absolutely pitiful.

fbloke said:
And at the same time their chairman is begging and pleading for their club to join the premier league.

Seems they can go fuck themselves in a very republican way.
what would happen if they spouted that shit at our ground if they were in the premier league,let me tell you i for one wouldnt be happy and i no alot of service men and woman who are blues wouldnt be.

There's a certain irony in the fact that the people they are against fought and sacrificed everything so they'd have the freedom to say that at a football stadium.

Aaah well, we've all been wronged in the past, some just find it hard to let it go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.