Banner at Celtic today

as much as i totally disagree with them fuckin idiots at celtic, i recognise that its a very touching subject with certain people like my self to debate so i hope this thread dosnt get pulled.we

n reddish blue said:
as much as i totally disagree with them fuckin idiots at celtic, i recognise that its a very touching subject with certain people like my self to debate so i hope this thread dosnt get pulled.we

Reddish, my only point is why anti-Irish slurs always end up on these threads? For what it's worth, I reiterate my strong condemnation of the Green Brigade banner today but all it shows is a bunch of psuedo political, post adolescent, self important idiots up to be frankly, more embarrassing than anything else.

I realise the old form will always be a hot topic on football forums and I was only defending decent Rangers fans who were being attacked on here the other day. Point is, some of the abuse gets way out of hand. Hence why the bloody threads get pulled.

what sort of tool comes out with "irish bastards" some of us over here dont give a shit about celtic OR rangers and all the bullshit that goes with them (bad as each other)

blue_paul said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
I'll give this about an hour,then it'll be pulled.
These threads shouldn't be let through imo.
Please don't tar myself with that lot btw.
I'm "City" on here (it is Bluemoon after all eh.)

as for the Fenian comment,uncalled for mate,i'm 1.

I said in jest. On a previous thread on this the phrase 'fenian bastards' was used. Probably why it was pulled.
so its a laugh then...

to call someone a Fenian bastard

Goats left knee said:
what sort of tool comes out with "irish bastards" some of us over here dont give a shit about celtic OR rangers and all the bullshit that goes with them (bad as each other)

They are plastics the ones holding the banners supporting a scottish team park of the uk but saying they are irish bla bla. So confusing these pricks why do celtic as a club stand for it?<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:25 am --<br /><br />The Fenians, both the Fenian Brotherhood and Irish Republican Brotherhood (IRB), were fraternal organisations dedicated to the establishment of an independent Irish Republic in the 19th and early 20th century. The name "Fenians" was first applied by John O'Mahony to the members of the Irish republican group which he founded in America in 1858.[1] O'Mahony, who was a Celtic scholar, named the American wing of the movement after the Fianna.[2][3][4][5] In Gaelic Ireland these were warrior bands of young men who lived apart from society and could be called upon in times of war.

Why is it so offensive?

Scottyboi said:
Goats left knee said:

They are plastics the ones holding the banners supporting a scottish team park of the uk but saying they are irish bla bla. So confusing these pricks why do celtic as a club stand for it?

Why do we as a club allow fans sing Munich? Impossible to stop I would guess.

johnmc said:
Scottyboi said:
They are plastics the ones holding the banners supporting a scottish team park of the uk but saying they are irish bla bla. So confusing these pricks why do celtic as a club stand for it?

Why do we as a club allow fans sing Munich? Impossible to stop I would guess.
sense at fukn last

TTTCITYBHOY said:
blue_paul said:
I said in jest. On a previous thread on this the phrase 'fenian bastards' was used. Probably why it was pulled.
so its a laugh then...

to call someone a Fenian bastard

For the last time, I didn't call ANYONE a Fenian bastard, I wrote it on that post to show up that it had been used previously on this topic and was using to highlight how abusive these threads become. Stop being sensitive where there's no need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.