Banner at Celtic today

m7mcfc said:
Wheres the other thread gone?

The usual knobs started to come out,that's why. The problem with highlighting that pathetic, idiotic, shameful Celtic Park protest today on bluemoon is that it awakens some of the anti-Irish bellends on here. If you don't believe me, you should of seen a couple of comments on the previous thread.
Why people can't isolate these no nothing Glaswegian teenagers and their pathetic display from the Irish nation and her people is beyond me.

First to say 'Fenian Bastards' gets a lolly pop!

I'll give this about an hour,then it'll be pulled.
These threads shouldn't be let through imo.
Please don't tar myself with that lot btw.
I'm "City" on here (it is Bluemoon after all eh.)

as for the Fenian comment,uncalled for mate,i'm 1.

TTTCITYBHOY said:

one has already been pulled lol but i agree but this is NOW off topic so football is out of the window as by the looks of it is respect for the dead

I hope someone points out at their next game exactly why their banner is in English and not German and who the poppy that the so wrongly criticises represents!!

What a bunch of ignorant idiots who are all probably a bunch of workshy (insert long list of swear words!)

TTTCITYBHOY said:

as for the Fenian comment,uncalled for mate,i'm 1.

I said in jest. On a previous thread on this the phrase 'fenian bastards' was used. Probably why it was pulled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.