Banning smoking in beer gardens

As I have already acknowledged, that was totally my choice. I have also already given the reason why I I did so
But still bitched about it.

I can’t even stand the tradies out here smelling of smoke coming into my house so I totally get you. But the last thing I’d do is go to a smoking area and then moan about smelling of smoke. Seems a weird post

As an American I think we should build the wall, keep em out. I'm sick of foreigners coming over and stealing our jobs.

Hahahaha, droves of Englishmen with woodbines hanging out of their mouths climbing 40 ft fences but not fit enough to make it over the top unless they give up smoking :)

Last edited:
Apart from the 3 days of summer when do you see anyone who doesn't smoke in a beer garden ? I know I don't bother sitting out in the cold & rain

Because smoking including vaping is banned on all syations and platforms, announcements repeatedly remind people. For the benefit of the travelling public and staff.

Because smoking including vaping is banned on all syations and platforms, announcements repeatedly remind people. For the benefit of the travelling public and staff.
Yeah, I know that now...but why? I don't get why some places ban it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.