Banning smoking in beer gardens

They surely smell of something I can get annoyed about ;-)
If there ever was a giveaway someone is just being a pedantic dick it's when they complain about the smell. Omg I was sat there and this overbearing(lie) smell of fruit made me want to vomit(lie).

Surely it's my right not to be hijacked by the ghastly smell of grape?

Same reason people started smoking. Same reason we pickle our livers, eat full English breakfasts etc.
I firmly believe some people have an addictive personality and/or just like doing things that they shouldn't.

I've not had a steak for months but if someone said I can never have one again I'm wanting a steak for my tea tonight.
...some people choose fishing.

If there ever was a giveaway someone is just being a pedantic dick it's when they complain about the smell. Omg I was sat there and this overbearing(lie) smell of fruit made me want to vomit(lie).

Surely it's my right not to be hijacked by the ghastly smell of grape?
If I get clouded out by vapers I usually try to squeeze a fart out.. two can play at that game

Just admit you were wrong rather than digging a deeper hole for yourself by not admitting it, it reflects badly on you no one else.
I'm not even gping to discuss the rest as it appears you dont have a single clue what you're talking about.

Vapes are electronic cigarettes. Which when announced as prohibited is then breaking rules the rest decide to go by. People that chose to do it are pricks. Some might ignore it, some will ask them to stop. It is good when they do.

Banning smoking in beer gardens is a step for the better, I am all for it.

Emanating from an Eton Mess great… Appearing out of nowhere at the match in a sickly cloud not so great
Why is that? why do like the smell of strawberries in a restaurant but not in the open air? Do you want coffee drinkers banned, bovril? A burger? Maybe that ladies perfume is not to your liking?

Do you really expect people to fall for this crock of shit?

How was the game love? Completely ruined by the smell of strawberries.

Great we can't ever go to Wimbledon now you drama queen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.