Banning smoking in beer gardens

Vapes are electronic cigarettes. Which when announced as prohibited is then breaking rules the rest decide to go by. People that chose to do it are pricks. Some might ignore it, some will ask them to stop. It is good when they do.

Banning smoking in beer gardens is a step for the better, I am all for it.
I would go on to ban people that have consumed alcohol from being in the public. That drug causes so much harm to others.

Have you ever been sat in a garden on a nice sunny day, minding your own business and enjoying a nice smoke when along come beer drinkers and spoil the calm, relaxed atmosphere?

How many obese people keep eating shit and yet the NHS psy for them ? Does it make it any better if 87% are fatties and 13% are taking care of them through taxes. I'd ban McDonald's and the rest before I'd ban smoking in beer gardens

It's a tricky one. I became obese while working just by sitting still at my desk all day, as well as a round commute of 3 hours sat down on the train each day. I actually ate quite healthily, but I just wasn't burning off what I was eating, and it crept up on me over the years.
When I retired, my priority was to lose some weight as well as getting fit and staying fit, and I'm still heading in the right direction.
In terms of fast food, I think the biggest current issue is delivery services, so some people don't even get the exercise walking to the takeaway before stuffing themselves with crap.

It's a tricky one. I became obese while working just by sitting still at my desk all day, as well as a round commute of 3 hours sat down on the train each day. I actually ate quite healthily, but I just wasn't burning off what I was eating, and it crept up on me over the years.
When I retired, my priority was to lose some weight as well as getting fit and staying fit, and I'm still heading in the right direction.
In terms of fast food, I think the biggest current issue is delivery services, so some people don't even get the exercise walking to the takeaway before stuffing themselves with crap.
programmer-on.gif

I would go on to ban people that have consumed alcohol from being in the public. That drug causes so much harm to others.

Sure, if it was, the same would apply though. Alcohol is banned on certain trains and at certain times. So while there is no legal overarching ban on it as a whole, you would be breaking the rules if you opened a tinnie on one after 9pm. You would be asked to bin it. Like you were with your vape. Which is where we started here. You could be an arse about it, or you could be reasonable.

Florida has a rule that as long as the pub doesn't cook / serve food on the premises, then smoking is permitted.
My local dive bar right on the Alafia River is one such place.
I don't mind it as it usually has both main amd side door (leading to the covered outdoor area) open and there are four or five ceiling fans on all the time.
There is a trailer attached to the site where food is cooked and served and if you so wish you can eat it inside the pub, most eat it outside.
It took me a while to get used to being inside but I don't mind it when there's just a few lighting up and if THE GORGEOUS SARAH is behind the bar. When the air gets a little heavy then I'm outside
As someone who claims to be some kind of quiz legend, I'm surprised you can't even remember one of the most basic of bluemoon rules.
;-)

Sure, if it was, the same would apply though. Alcohol is banned on certain trains and at certain times. So while there is no legal overarching ban on it as a whole, you would be breaking the rules if you opened a tinnie on one after 9pm. You would be asked to bin it. Like you were with your vape. Which is where we started here. You could be an arse about it, or you could be reasonable.
Nah..i mean people that have drank in pubs should not be allowed back into public until they have sobered up. They cause much more harm and distress to the public than any vaper can. Have you ever been sat on a bus when somebody that has consumed alcohol gets on and sits next to you? They stink and are embarrassing. Sometimes even aggressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.