Banning smoking in beer gardens

Why is that? why do like the smell of strawberries in a restaurant but not in the open air? Do you want coffee drinkers banned, bovril? A burger? Maybe that ladies perfume is not to your liking?

Do you really expect people to fall for this crock of shit?

How was the game love? Completely ruined by the smell of strawberries.

Great we can't ever go to Wimbledon now you drama queen.
Chill out chap…. I’m just not a huge fan of being breathed on.. not a biggie

Vapes are electronic cigarettes. Which when announced as prohibited is then breaking rules the rest decide to go by. People that chose to do it are pricks. Some might ignore it, some will ask them to stop. It is good when they do.

Banning smoking in beer gardens is a step for the better, I am all for it.
Can't admit you were wrong so I didn't read the rest.

A hole doesn't appear you know, we all mistakes.

I remember when you could smoke on the hospital ward :)
My missus worked on a vascular unit before she retired and had a guy in one day who’d lost both arms and legs because of smoking related disease… he had a stand to hold a cig so he could still get his fix… I suppose he just thought “fuck it, the damage is already done”

My missus worked on a vascular unit before she retired and had a guy in one day who’d lost both arms and legs because of smoking related disease… he had a stand to hold a cig so he could still get his fix… I suppose he just thought “fuck it, the damage is already done”

Hard as nails or as stupid as a stunned slug? Either way bloody impressive mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.