Banning smoking in beer gardens

I will just throw this grenade in.
Far worse than smoking in a beer garden is gambling and yet not one political party will go near that. The physical and mental destruction that drug has caused outweighs a fag in a garden.
Some big people are making big money by getting the public to gamble as much of their money ad they can. The government allow this.

In your opinion. My vape is scent free. It's just a cloud that i breath out. How does that offend you?

Is there an offence for having alcohol in your blood and being in the public?
It is my opinion and let’s be honest most aren’t odourless are they ?
Yes there is an offence of being drunk in a public place not having alcohol ( small amount)

Some big people are making big money by getting the public to gamble as much of their money ad they can. The government allow this.

The government are waiting to tax the shit out of vapers when this lot come of age, aimed at children it's like money in the bank for them they are playing the long game.

How many under 18s vape in the UK?

In 2022, 7.0% of 11-17 year olds were current users, compared to 3.3% in 2021 and 4.1% in 2020. Children under 16 are least likely to try e-cigarettes. 10.4% of 11-15 year olds have tried vaping, compared to 29.1% of 16-17 year olds. Among 18 year olds, 40.8% report having tried an e-cigarette.

You wouldn't get kicked out/off...they'd just tell you vaping isn't allowed on their premises. Fair enough, even though I don't agree, it's their rules. But it's NOT banned in public places by the GOV. like smoking is.

A friend got kicked out of a gig. In fairness he did it after being told to stop. Rightly so, it was bothering others, and he was given a chance.

The government are waiting to tax the shit out of vapers when this lot come of age, aimed at children it's like money in the bank for them they are playing the long game.

How many under 18s vape in the UK?

In 2022, 7.0% of 11-17 year olds were current users, compared to 3.3% in 2021 and 4.1% in 2020. Children under 16 are least likely to try e-cigarettes. 10.4% of 11-15 year olds have tried vaping, compared to 29.1% of 16-17 year olds. Among 18 year olds, 40.8% report having tried an e-cigarette.
Same as the gambling, isn't it? Advertised as a good thing to people that are skint!

A friend got kicked out of a gig. In fairness he did it after being told to stop. Rightly so, it was bothering others, and he was given a chance.
Yeah, if you break their rules and carry on when they've asked to stop..haha. They deserve a slap. People at a gig complained about someone vaping? haha. Was it a Cliff gig?

Negligible from the vapour. Prove that secondary vape causes any harm.

Is vaping harmful?

Research so far shows that legal e-cigarettes are far less harmful than smoking. But they are not risk-free and we don’t yet know their long-term effects.
www.cancerresearchuk.org
www.cancerresearchuk.org

Is passive vaping harmful?​

There is no good evidence that second-hand vapour from e-cigarettes is harmful. As vaping is still relatively new, we can’t be sure there aren’t any long-term effects to people who breathe in someone else’s vapour. But this is unlikely to be harmful.

Passive vaping is not the same as passive smoking. This is because e-cigarettes do not contain tobacco.
There are equally as many and more recent clinical reports to suggest otherwise.

I'd start with the most harmful to the public(do what you want to yourself) and work my way down. Vaping probably wouldn't make the list as there is no way it can harm the public.

I'd ban cunts that say nanny state, spiral into whataboutery, and moan about the speed limit in Wales for everything they disagree with, but can't have it all can we.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.