Banning smoking in beer gardens

Sorry, but you are being childish
If that's how you see it, I'm not bothered...I believe I'm making a valid point about what causes harm and what really...doesn't.
People pissed up in public, moaning about someone vaping? haha.

Ah, sorry didn’t realise the lead and other toxins in them are proven to be safe to humans. My bad
Negligible from the vapour. Prove that secondary vape causes any harm.

Is passive vaping harmful?​

There is no good evidence that second-hand vapour from e-cigarettes is harmful. As vaping is still relatively new, we can’t be sure there aren’t any long-term effects to people who breathe in someone else’s vapour. But this is unlikely to be harmful.

Passive vaping is not the same as passive smoking. This is because e-cigarettes do not contain tobacco.

You’re the one proclaiming it doesn’t and I’ve asked you twice to show evidence. The fact you haven’t says everything
Negligible from the vapour. Prove that secondary vape causes any harm.

Is vaping harmful?

Research so far shows that legal e-cigarettes are far less harmful than smoking. But they are not risk-free and we don’t yet know their long-term effects.
www.cancerresearchuk.org
www.cancerresearchuk.org

Is passive vaping harmful?​

There is no good evidence that second-hand vapour from e-cigarettes is harmful. As vaping is still relatively new, we can’t be sure there aren’t any long-term effects to people who breathe in someone else’s vapour. But this is unlikely to be harmful.

Passive vaping is not the same as passive smoking. This is because e-cigarettes do not contain tobacco.

Find the evidence that it DOES harm people. I'm not talking about the people vaping, I mean the people stood around. There is no "secondary vape" fumes to inhale. It's basically steam.
But it stinks is rude and anti social
Breathe test the public. If they're over the limit in the street, fine them. Nuisances. It's the alcohol..it can turn gentle normal people into psychos. Very dangerous for others.
there is an offence of being drunk in a public place
Plus there is also a different offence of being drunk and disorderly

I will just throw this grenade in.
Far worse than smoking in a beer garden is gambling and yet not one political party will go near that. The physical and mental destruction that drug has caused outweighs a fag in a garden.

Yet chain smoking and binge drinking old men waddle in and out of the bookies next door to the pub all day…

But it stinks is rude and anti social

there is an offence of being drunk in a public place
Plus there is also a different offence of being drunk and disorderly
In your opinion. My vape is scent free. It's just a cloud that i breath out. How does that offend you?

Is there an offence for having alcohol in your blood and being in the public?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.