Banning smoking in beer gardens

I will just throw this grenade in.
Far worse than smoking in a beer garden is gambling and yet not one political party will go near that. The physical and mental destruction that drug has caused outweighs a fag in a garden.

Do you get the concept of others? Some guy gambling on his phone in a beer garden isn't going to contribute to others around him developing lung cancer. Unless he is smoking while he's gambling. Banning smoking in gathered spaces isn't to save people from themselves, it is to save other people from them.

In your opinion. My vape is scent free. It's just a cloud that i breath out. How does that offend you?

Is there an offence for having alcohol in your blood and being in the public?

I've not come across scent free, toxin free, tobacco free, nicotine free, organic freerange fairtrade good for you vapes. Any I have encountered has had at least some of the above. But even if yours don't, that is still plumes of stram that has been in your lungs. That was the annoying fucking thing during covid, we had to go one way in supermarkets, socially distance, sit at 90 degrees to family, yet some **** covers 6 square metres of a pavement with his inside lung cloud, and thinks that's ok to walk through. There are literlaly dozens of people here telling you why it bothers them, you have been asked to stop it, yet you still try to argue every one of them is wrong and you should do what you want, because other people drink. Ffs. I AM btw far more bothered by smoking, fwiw.

I've not come across scent free, toxin free, tobacco free, nicotine free, organic freerange fairtrade good for you vapes. Any I have encountered has had at least some of the above. But even if yours don't, that is still plumes of stram that has been in your lungs. That was the annoying fucking thing during covid, we had to go one way in supermarkets, socially distance, sit at 90 degrees to family, yet some **** covers 6 square metres of a pavement with his inside lung cloud, and thinks that's ok to walk through. There are literlaly dozens of people here telling you why it bothers them, you have been asked to stop it, yet you still try to argue every one of them is wrong and you should do what you want, because other people drink. Ffs. I AM btw far more bothered by smoking, fwiw.
And I hate people that have been drinking. I ask them not to appear in public. I ask them to stop and they carry on. Vaping in public turns people into mard arses. There's no good reason for me not to.

And I hate people that have been drinking. I ask them not to appear in public. I ask them to stop and they carry on. Vaping in public turns people into mard arses. There's no good reason for me not to.

In fairness and for clarity, I have been talking about vaping in enclosed spaces and places where it is forbidden. Sure, if giving zero fucks about others isn't a good enough reason not to vape around people, then you are right. The topic is about banning smoking in beer gardens btw.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.