Banning smoking in beer gardens

Don't start I can feel a bit of a passive aggressive cough building up right now ;-)

Must have me mistaken mate. Passive is not my thing. Not for aggression, not for smoke. I don't cough at cunts either. But happy to listen to whatever has traumatised you so with that.

I'd rather be stuck on a train (or anywhere) with ten smokers than ten alcohol drinkers.
Pretty much this. Alcohol is far more of a drain on society than smoking. I've battled that bastard, but still almost got killed by a drink driver. Seen friends lives ruined, their families affected by it. That's why I jokingly said they'd be banning alcohol in beer gardens soon.

Pretty much this. Alcohol is far more of a drain on society than smoking. I've battled that bastard, but still almost got killed by a drink driver. Seen friends lives ruined, their families affected by it. That's why I jokingly said they'd be banning alcohol in beer gardens soon.
Drinkers trying to tell smokers what to do as if they have the moral high ground...fucking hilarious.

Drinkers trying to tell smokers what to do as if they have the moral high ground...fucking hilarious.
Drivers are even worse. Drive a car and criticise smokers for causing pollution is the height of hypocracy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.