Banning smoking in beer gardens

I tried several weird fruit flavour vapes but didn't like any of them so I stuck to tobacco flavour. But the more I vaped the more I coughed so I stopped vaping and went back to rolling my own cigarettes. If I manage to stop smoking I won't ever vape because I want to be totally free of nicotine addiction. I have several friends who vape, some with nicotine, some without but vaping just isn't for me.

You are a considerate vaper and I've come across many who are not. They chuff away like a steam train wherever they are. They think it's OK to vape in places that smoking is banned, it's not, it's just plain selfish and Inconsiderate.
The laws on smoking don't apply to vaping though so in effect it is okay unless it's prohibited by the owner of the property they are on. Too many people think vaping is smoking, its not for very obvious reasons.

The laws on smoking don't apply to vaping though so in effect it is okay unless it's prohibited by the owner of the property they are on. Too many people think vaping is smoking, its not for very obvious reasons.
Many places where smoking is banned vaping is too. Vaping is banned at the Etihad yet I saw several vaping in their seats at the Ipswich game. Selfish and inconsiderate, like I said.

Many places where smoking is banned vaping is too. Vaping is banned at the Etihad yet I saw several vaping in their seats at the Ipswich game. Selfish and inconsiderate, like I said.

There is no overarching law banning dogs from places either. But dogs are banned where that is stated. The same goes for vaping, where the ban says 'including electronic cigarettes'.
Where they aren't specifically banned, it still doesn't make it 'ok'. Selfish and inconsiderate, is pretty fair. Easy to laugh off though.

I'm aware although if its correct is a different story. I mentioned the other day that the airport treats smokers and vapers the same as do many smoking shelters at businesses. Plain wrong.

There is no overarching law banning dogs from places either. But dogs are banned where that is stated. The same goes for vaping, where the ban says 'including electronic cigarettes'.
Where they aren't specifically banned, it still doesn't make it 'ok'. Selfish and inconsiderate, is pretty fair. Easy to laugh off though.
Dogs that smoke and vape should be banned; )

You live in Birkenhead, right?

No. Prenton.

It’s only busy when Tranmere are home. You literally have to go to the one place that has something on for a crowd on a particular night.

Swansea was quiet two Saturdays ago. 2pm and me and my mate were the only ones in a nice bistro for lunch (you’d call it dinner!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.