Barça on Robinho (Merged)

Re: Barça on Robinho (Merged)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2624749/Robinho-targets-Premier-League-glory-with-Manchester-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -City.html</a>

ROBINHO has dismissed talk of a January move to Barcelona by revealing he is targeting a title charge with Manchester City.

i know its the SUN! but its better than bluddy goal.com

so can we all just move on robbie isnt going anywhere.

end of rant.

Lets say we let Robinho go and we get henry plus 25 mill or messi and we give them 35 mill
my option is the latter messi now lets look how the team would line up

..........................given..........................
..Richards....Toure.....Lescot.......bridge.......
..Messi........W,phillips...Barry......ireland......
...............Tevis...............Ade..................

now that would be team will be shit scared off.

waspish said:
Lets say we let Robinho go and we get henry plus 25 mill or messi and we give them 35 mill

Cant have Messi that far from the goal imo, gotta play him as one of two strikers in 442 or in a 433 like in barca.

..........................Given..........................
..Richards....Toure.....Lescott.......Bridge..
.......W,phillips...Barry......ireland......
....Messi.......Ade/Santa C..........Tevez/Bellamy..

Fesan said:
waspish said:

Cant have Messi that far from the goal imo, gotta play him as one of two strikers in 442 or in a 433 like in barca.

..........................Given..........................
..Richards....Toure.....Lescott.......Bridge..
.......W,phillips...Barry......ireland......
....Messi.......Ade/Santa C..........Tevez/Bellamy..

Its a non starter id put my house on it Robbie will be here for another 24 months minimum and Messi will never leave Barca. End of.

lee-mcfc said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2624749/Robinho-targets-Premier-League-glory-with-Manchester-City.html

ROBINHO has dismissed talk of a January move to Barcelona by revealing he is targeting a title charge with Manchester City.

i know its the SUN! but its better than bluddy goal.com

so can we all just move on robbie isnt going anywhere.

end of rant.
The OS have jumped on that story too to nick it in the bud..

waspish said:

PMSL at your classic fan-team. Why not put Henry in goal?

Ashley young > Robbie on the left wing... we do ourself absolutly no good by playing him where we do.

Lucky we kept Petrov, Robinho is angling for a move, im not arsed, world class my arse.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/09/08/1487188/robinho-ive-always-wanted-to-play-for-a-team-like-barcelona" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/20 ... -barcelona</a>

This did not make nice reading, whether true or not, it is really unsettling. I think it is time for the player to public declare his desire to remain at City and rule out a move to Barca, rather like Fabregas did for Arsenal. If he cannot do that then we have a serious problem.

And Robinho IS world class, if he wasn't Barca wouldn't be coming in for him like they appear to be. You don't see them getting linked with Bellamy do you lol.

Robinho is turning into a twat. The season is 3 games old and he is asking his agent to spread the news he wants out. I hope Barca buy him, it will be the biggest bag of shit they ever layed there hands on. He's only been here 5 minutes, cant be bothered half the time, loses the ball and cant be arsed getting it back, dodges games with a tingy wingy sore on his foot, the only thing world class about Robinho is his name. What a wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.