Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
shinpads said:
has anyone spoken to the club about how sales are going, I have 8350 points and booked on tommy cook trip (provisionally) , if it doesnt reach my points level I have to miss out.
We started with four blocks available, now there are three

Just got my two. Still tickets available in three blocks, lowest row I could get was row 25 in B529. B527 was only a bit further back with row 31 available.

Only partial info as I don't know how many rows are in each block, or how long the rows are but I'd guess that it won't sell out before the last qualifying points threshold on Monday and there's a reasonable chance it will drop a bit lower.

J4FOW said:
Just got my two. Still tickets available in three blocks, lowest row I could get was row 25 in B529. B527 was only a bit further back with row 31 available.

Only partial info as I don't know how many rows are in each block, or how long the rows are but I'd guess that it won't sell out before the last qualifying points threshold on Monday and there's a reasonable chance it will drop a bit lower.

Just got my 2nd one and was going to post similar info hoping it helps people still waiting. Just to add that on Tuesday I bought one and went for Block B528 and got Row 23. Went for the same block today and got Row 29. Like the person above I do't know how many rows and guessing they allocate from the front upwards.

If we've got 4 blocks and 4600 tickets thats 1150 per block. Block widths are usually 20 to 30 (say 25) so there will be roughly 46 rows per block. If its up to row 25 and 31 in 2 of the blocks there must be about 900 tickets left in those 2 blocks. If the other unsold block is similar then there might be a total of about 1300 left......possibly.

just got my 2, can't wait!

Eccles Blue said:
bgblue said:
Seat numbers don't count, unallocated seating, I'm lead to believe

That's what I was told also. Unallocated seating.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/January/Barcelona-v-City-additional-ticket-information" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... nformation</a>

No seat reservations, it's a free-for-all.

bgblue said:
Seat numbers don't count, unallocated seating, I'm lead to believe
The tickets will still have seat and row numbers on and are probably being sold in order. We've just been told to ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.