Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Barcelona tickets have been delivered, I bought them off a website and im sat in the Barca end under the away section.....on the tickets it says Barcelona supporters only....is this going to be a problem, or will they not be bothered about it?

tonyellis said:
My Barcelona tickets have been delivered, I bought them off a website and im sat in the Barca end under the away section.....on the tickets it says Barcelona supporters only....is this going to be a problem, or will they not be bothered about it?

I'm sure you'll be fine. There are loads of tourists who go to watch Barcelona. Who's to say you support City it's there word against yours.

If you dont mind can you PM the website you have used. Thanks

fatbloke said:
droylsdenblue said:
borninm14 said:
The problem is lots who have 7000 to 9000 points now cant go.

This

me and my lad are missing out now, (8500 points) , gutted!

+1

We have 8780 and 8820. Why the club allows people to buy tickets for mates with less points is very strange. As I remember it, it used to be if you wanted to travel as a group then you had to wait until the points went down to the level of the lowest member.

I've been a season ticket holder for 20+ years and been to a lot of away games in that time, circumstances mean I don't get to anywhere near as many these days but for the johnny come lately's to now start getting tickets using point there mates have got is bullshit.

That's still the case. The club doesn't allow for away games anyone to buy for anyone else who doesn't have the required points. If you travel as a group you either wait until the lowest qualifies or get them individually as each person qualifies.

fatbloke said:
droylsdenblue said:
borninm14 said:
The problem is lots who have 7000 to 9000 points now cant go.

This

+1

We have 8780 and 8820. Why the club allows people to buy tickets for mates with less points is very strange. As I remember it, it used to be if you wanted to travel as a group then you had to wait until the points went down to the level of the lowest member.

I've been a season ticket holder for 20+ years and been to a lot of away games in that time, circumstances mean I don't get to anywhere near as many these days but for the johnny come lately's to now start getting tickets using point there mates have got is bullshit.

It isn't the club letting people do this. If people buy tickets for mates then there isn't a whole lot that can be done about it? How do you police it?

tonyellis said:

Could you PM me the website?

kinkysleftfoot said:
tonyellis said:

Could you PM me the website?
And me please

And me please<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:00 pm --<br /><br />Well at least when we get to the final I should be able to get one ;)

dancity19 said:
fatbloke said:
droylsdenblue said:
This

+1

It isn't the club letting people do this. If people buy tickets for mates then there isn't a whole lot that can be done about it? How do you police it?

You don't. That's one of the flaws of a points-based system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.