Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
rick.mcfc.40145 said:
dancity19 said:
fatbloke said:
+1

We have 8780 and 8820. Why the club allows people to buy tickets for mates with less points is very strange. As I remember it, it used to be if you wanted to travel as a group then you had to wait until the points went down to the level of the lowest member.

I've been a season ticket holder for 20+ years and been to a lot of away games in that time, circumstances mean I don't get to anywhere near as many these days but for the johnny come lately's to now start getting tickets using point there mates have got is bullshit.

It isn't the club letting people do this. If people buy tickets for mates then there isn't a whole lot that can be done about it? How do you police it?

You don't. That's one of the flaws of a points-based system.

And short of the club hiring a private investigator to follow each and every ticket holder, there's not that much they can do about it. Tickets are sold on here to people who haven't reached the criteria for instance. People will do what they can to get a ticket. I wonder whether one day they will introduce fingerprint scanners or other biometric devices at turnstiles. I'm not even joking either.

tonyellis said:
My Barcelona tickets have been delivered, I bought them off a website and im sat in the Barca end under the away section.....on the tickets it says Barcelona supporters only....is this going to be a problem, or will they not be bothered about it?

Pm would be appreciated mate

tonyellis said:
My Barcelona tickets have been delivered, I bought them off a website and im sat in the Barca end under the away section.....on the tickets it says Barcelona supporters only....is this going to be a problem, or will they not be bothered about it?

I would be grateful for a pm with the website as well.

Does anyone know if the Club has plans to screen the match in the City Sqare?
A few sangrias and tapas bars, I'd be there for certain.

I want to know how some people get hold of the tickets, I found out last night that a not very famous ex city player from the 60's had two and has sold them to a blue for £250 each. How the fuck is this allowed to happen?

charliebigspuds said:
I want to know how some people get hold of the tickets, I found out last night that a not very famous ex city player from the 60's had two and has sold them to a blue for £250 each. How the fuck is this allowed to happen?
They are "friends" of the club...
Shouldn't happen.

charliebigspuds said:

*Rumours* Knocked about last week about 800 being taken from the allocation for sponsors etc

beatmiester said:
Bollocks. Thought 8000 points would be enough. Enough to book flights and hotel for two nights for me and the lad anyway. £450 in the bin. Won't do that again. Thanks to all the fans helping their friends to queue jump. Good work.

Thanks for booking flights and hotels, therefore making them more exensive for those of us going. good work.

MCFCHOWELL said:
charliebigspuds said:
They are "friends" of the club...
Shouldn't happen.
too right it shouldn't happen, I don't mind them getting the tickets if they're going or even giving them to a mate for face value but touting them out is fuckin rubbish

frasermcfc said:
beatmiester said:
Bollocks. Thought 8000 points would be enough. Enough to book flights and hotel for two nights for me and the lad anyway. £450 in the bin. Won't do that again. Thanks to all the fans helping their friends to queue jump. Good work.

Thanks for booking flights and hotels, therefore making them more exensive for those of us going. good work.

Made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.