Barca Away

blue b4 the moon said:
Just had a pm from someone with zero posts who has just joined offering tickets in the home end.

Reported to MODS as possibly iffy.

Take care blues could be legit but could also be a Gill character.

this late in the day we have to be very careful. I reckon everyone should look at date joined and post count before BUYING or SELLING. if you can buy from a longstanding mooner, I know its hard and people want to get to the game but if you buy off a tout it will cost you more than your entire trip, if you sell to a newbie bet your life (insert sob story here) that will change hands for an awful lot more than you received.
we will be having a lot of these games from now on, united, Wembley, top top prem games. be careful all round guys.
buying or selling feel free to pm and i'll do my best to check the person out.

I know its rotten on true blues joining our forum but at best they are only here for self gain, let them rack up a few posts first, better still outside of the ticket forum. if they stick around it then it gives us half a chance.

sorry to be blunt.

btw. amrik, fuck off.

blue b4 the moon said:
Just had a pm from someone with zero posts who has just joined offering tickets in the home end.

User name MinaRizk.

I had that too

1 ticket needed flight booked just missed out with 8820 and was let down by a mate who promised me his ticket. can meet anywhere anytime.

Just a quick one. According to Barcas official site the stadium tour is cancelled on the Wednesday.
a) It will stop you hiding in the toilets ! and
b) It is a bit of a bummer as that is on my list

Blue Mist said:
Just a quick one. According to Barcas official site the stadium tour is cancelled on the Wednesday.
a) It will stop you hiding in the toilets ! and
b) It is a bit of a bummer as that is on my list

Shame if it true, the trophy room is unbelievable.

Does anybody know what a Barca season ticket looks like? Been on their site but it doesn`t show much. I`ve been offered 3 pairs with the ID cards?

bluwes said:
The weather is looking good for our visit.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-SPXX0015:1:SP" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-SPXX0015:1:SP</a>

16 degrees on the Wednesday and sunny....Guess Il have to pack my shorts then!

charliebigspuds said:
blue b4 the moon said:

User name MinaRizk.

I had that too

Or put another way Minor Risk

Eds said:
charliebigspuds said:
blue b4 the moon said:

User name MinaRizk.

I had that too

Or put another way Minor Risk

Good spot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.