Barca ticket prices announced

My maine hope would be that genuine City fans can get tickets, as last seasons game in the North Stand level 2 was something like the Muppet Show - full of overseas tourists and people who clearly weren't City fans. How they got all the tickets, god knows but Id wager they hadn't been to The Etihad before or since that game.

One bloke in the row in front took photos every 2 mins; when he went to leave with 5 mins to go, my mate tapped him on the shoulder and said sarcastically "see you on Saturday for the Stoke game."

moomba said:
As one of the biggest critics on prices, I reckon this isnt too bad.

Considering adult ticket in family stand for the Hull game is £44 this ain't too bad.

Tickets in general are way too expensive but that's completely another topic

Lee the Blue said:
My maine hope would be that genuine City fans can get tickets, as last seasons game in the North Stand level 2 was something like the Muppet Show - full of overseas tourists and people who clearly weren't City fans. How they got all the tickets, god knows but Id wager they hadn't been to The Etihad before or since that game.

One bloke in the row in front took photos every 2 mins; when he went to leave with 5 mins to go, my mate tapped him on the shoulder and said sarcastically "see you on Saturday for the Stoke game."

I'm afraid it will be like this again city could probably sell 60,000 tickets for this game at that price so can't really blame them but it would be nice to see 45,000 genuine blues in the ground being charged £40 tops! Still looking forward to it even if I won't have a clue what people are saying around me!

(shoots mental high five look at Dan) :-D

I agree Lee, i would not do that myself as i would be pretty raged if i saw nothing but a sea of fuji and canon cameras around me so don't cherry pick personally. Now if i got an email saying tickets still available after season ticket holders have had their chance i would be on it like a fly on shit mate hehe. There is no chance of that though so may just go for the craic anyway.

There is always some pissed up blue sat in a puddle of his own puke and piss to go watch the game at a bar with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.