Barca ticket prices announced

Re: Ticket Prices for Barcelona Away

I must admit last season, having avoided the snidey little hand going into my coat pocket on the way in, then climbing to the summit of Mount Nou Camp still clutching me £77 ticket and finally peering through the netting at 22 unrecognisable specks running around 150 yards below me I thought 'welcome to the Barcelona experience, won't be doing that again in a hurry'. So when we beat Roma and (inevitably) drew Barcelona again I was quite pleased that we would be on holiday in Lanzerote for the away leg and so the decision was already made for me and I could justifiably save a few quid and watch it in a bar without any feelings of 'missing out' or 'not supporting the lads' and it wouldn't even cross my mind to say 'I wish I'd gone now'.

So we're just going Tuesday to Thursday from Lanzerote and having a little holiday in a holiday.

Astley Lad said:
I must admit last season, having avoided the snidey little hand going into my coat pocket on the way in, then climbing to the summit of Mount Nou Camp still clutching me £77 ticket and finally peering through the netting at 22 unrecognisable specks running around 150 yards below me I thought 'welcome to the Barcelona experience, won't be doing that again in a hurry'. So when we beat Roma and (inevitably) drew Barcelona again I was quite pleased that we would be on holiday in Lanzerote for the away leg and so the decision was already made for me and I could justifiably save a few quid and watch it in a bar without any feelings of 'missing out' or 'not supporting the lads' and it wouldn't even cross my mind to say 'I wish I'd gone now'.

So we're just going Tuesday to Thursday from Lanzerote and having a little holiday in a holiday.

I know what your saying and I feel the same. I even opted out of the champions league cup scheme such was my disappointment towards the competition as a whole.

However, like has been said, Rome was a "had to be there" moment and so too could Barcelona. Those moments are very few and far between whereas a holiday to lanzerote or in my case Mexico can be done whenever throughout life.

I'm gutted that I opted out of the champions league cup scheme and missed Roma in particular.

Was in their end last time. Won't be doing that again in a hurry, the stadiums a huge crumbling shithole full of plastic flag waving tourists. Not worth the hundred Euros plus it set us back. If i can get a spare in the city end I'll be going to the ground, if not a bar will do just fine.

without a dream said:
Was in their end last time. Won't be doing that again in a hurry, the stadiums a huge crumbling shithole full of plastic flag waving tourists. Not worth the hundred Euros plus it set us back. If i can get a spare in the city end I'll be going to the ground, if not a bar will do just fine.

The difference in the Nou Camp Tour experience and actually experiencing a match there is incredible. I really enjoyed the tour, albeit I found the museum part a bit triumphalist (if that's the right word), but when you come out of the tunnel and look around it's pretty impressive, particularly on a sunny day. But, as you say, when you get up close and personal, it's a huge crumbling shithole. A pain to get into and an even bigger pain to get back to the centre from. However, the prospect of seeing us get through to the last 8 of the Champions League was too good to miss.

Silva_is_magic21 said:
Long time reader (from the sensational Samaras Youtube compilations to Slapped on a train) and season ticket holder in East Stand Level 3. Not in the champions league scheme so obviously no hope of getting a ticket in the city end but flights and hotel sorted. Anybody able to help me out getting a ticket in the barca end? or have any recommendations on how to do this even with a UK passport. Much appreciated.
It's dead easy to get tickets on the day, there are loads of kiosks selling tickets on Las Ramblas. A few of our lads went without tickets and all had tickets within an hour of getting to Barcelona. Some of the kiosks would only sell to locals so we just asked locals to get them for us.

does anyone know what we have been allocated or going to be.

City need to find out how many want to go, its not a nice experience in the Barca end..

Astley Lad said:
without a dream said:

The difference in the Nou Camp Tour experience and actually experiencing a match there is incredible. I really enjoyed the tour, albeit I found the museum part a bit triumphalist (if that's the right word), but when you come out of the tunnel and look around it's pretty impressive, particularly on a sunny day. But, as you say, when you get up close and personal, it's a huge crumbling shithole. A pain to get into and an even bigger pain to get back to the centre from. However, the prospect of seeing us get through to the last 8 of the Champions League was too good to miss.

I thought the home end in the gods was great. Behind the goal, no netting in front of me . Got in easy. Beer on sale and full of City,

jonmcity said:
Astley Lad said:
without a dream said:

I thought the home end in the gods was great. Behind the goal, no netting in front of me . Got in easy. Beer on sale and full of City,

Think you will find that beer was none or low alcohol!

Silva_is_magic21 said:
Long time reader (from the sensational Samaras Youtube compilations to Slapped on a train) and season ticket holder in East Stand Level 3. Not in the champions league scheme so obviously no hope of getting a ticket in the city end but flights and hotel sorted. Anybody able to help me out getting a ticket in the barca end? or have any recommendations on how to do this even with a UK passport. Much appreciated.

Well you can either but one for an extortionate price on Viagogo's Spanish website or take your chance on the Ramblas. Go to the kiosks on the sides-streets that get less trade sellign their Barca tickets, we found a couple who sell to English fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.