Barca ticket prices announced

AlloBoi said:
lancs blue said:
AlloBoi said:
Anyone think they'll be maybe left on Tuesday ? When the go on sale to citizen members with 0-249 points

Looking at the seating plan I think it'll go to anyone with a purchase history.
Could you screenshot the seating plan mate?

seatplan_zps1fabffeb.jpg

lancs blue said:
AlloBoi said:
lancs blue said:

seatplan_zps1fabffeb.jpg
lancs blue said:
AlloBoi said:
lancs blue said:

seatplan_zps1fabffeb.jpg

Judging by this i think you might be right.Alot of amber sections still there and a few green.Wonder how many of them have seats sitting together though??

Danny Hoekman said:
de niro said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
for those that still need tickets
as of 5 mins ago

green /good availability 14 blocks
orange ok availability 35 blocks
red ltd availability 22 blocks

still loads and loads left in 137 our block

that's down to price me thinks. a lot for a home game even v barca.

Especially the junior tickets. It's the first game in moons that my two lads aren't going to. They are obviously pretty pissed off but I'm not paying £115 (that I haven't got) for one game and I suspect a lot are in a similar position. For me (and my lads), it's City we go to watch not the opposition and I can't appreciate that the opposition dictates the price of the ticket.

That's a lot of money out of anyone's weekly wage. Football has gone crazy. Its not just city its everywhere. Players on 300 grand a week!
How did we let it come to this?

de niro said:
Danny Hoekman said:
de niro said:
that's down to price me thinks. a lot for a home game even v barca.

Especially the junior tickets. It's the first game in moons that my two lads aren't going to. They are obviously pretty pissed off but I'm not paying £115 (that I haven't got) for one game and I suspect a lot are in a similar position. For me (and my lads), it's City we go to watch not the opposition and I can't appreciate that the opposition dictates the price of the ticket.

That's a lot of money out of anyone's weekly wage. Football has gone crazy. Its not just city its everywhere. Players on 300 grand a week!
How did we let it come to this?

Depressing, isn't it. The silver lining is most footballers end up pissing it all away - which is an equally depressing statement!

just bought mine, and as many of here have said that they can't afford to bring the kids, there are loads left in the family stand and in the the corner of the south stand/colin bell.

Tried late last night and just tried again to buy a ticket online. Just keeps saying, (We are currently not able to log you in) No wonder they are selling slowly.
They really need to sort this out, and I know I could phone or go down in person, which I will end up doing:(

D Silva Surfer said:
Tried late last night and just tried again to buy a ticket online. Just keeps saying, (We are currently not able to log you in) No wonder they are selling slowly.
They really need to sort this out, and I know I could phone or go down in person, which I will end up doing:(

Have you reported the fault via the phone to City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.