Barca ticket prices announced

mrtwiceaseason said:
Ric said:
mrn1981 said:
Any announcement on general sale? Thanks

General sale tomorrow morning at 9am.
Think that really does sum the champions league up for me and it seems a lot of others 36,000 s/c holders thousands of cityzens and very little interest in a match against one of the worlds biggest teams .
Yet we pretty much manage to sell out for Sheffield Wednesday and Middleborough. Give me PROPER cup football any day

Is there anything more ridiculous than someone who moans about ticket sales when a match has not gone on open sale?

Didsbury Dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Ric said:
Think that really does sum the champions league up for me and it seems a lot of others 36,000 s/c holders thousands of cityzens and very little interest in a match against one of the worlds biggest teams .
Yet we pretty much manage to sell out for Sheffield Wednesday and Middleborough. Give me PROPER cup football any day

Is there anything more ridiculous than someone who moans about ticket sales when a match has not gone on open sale?
Not more ridiculous than someone who carnt read they are going on open sale tomorrow morning !!

blueparrot said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Ric said:

Not particularly, most league games and both those cup games go to general sale, this will go to general sale tomorrow and probably sell out by the weekend,. I'd say it's lost a bit of the appeal of last year but that's to be expected.
Don't agree mate do you think that a game between the champions of england and possibly the most famous club in the world should sell out at the same point as city v boro ?
Those tickets would have flown out if people hadn't got sick of everything champions league.
On a positive note at least we get to have another thread about selfie sticks,half n half scarfs and tourists

mrtwiceaseason said:
blueparrot said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Not particularly, most league games and both those cup games go to general sale, this will go to general sale tomorrow and probably sell out by the weekend,. I'd say it's lost a bit of the appeal of last year but that's to be expected.
Don't agree mate do you think that a game between the champions of england and possibly the most famous club in the world should sell out at the same point as city v boro ?
Those tickets would have flown out if people hadn't got sick of everything champions league.
On a positive note at least we get to have another thread about selfie sticks,half n half scarfs and tourists

I reckon it's more a case that we had this game last year, I reckon if we get through and draw Madrid or even PSG , interest in the champions league will return pretty quick. Let's hope we get the chance to see who's right.

Really looking forward to this game. I think that there is a lot more belief about now that we can beat Barcelona this time around.....and I think the City players will be out to prove themselves. In the past I have felt there was a lack of confidence amongst both players and fans but, from my experience, people are much more upbeat this time around.

If we can provide a great atmosphere on the night it could be a very special moment in our history......would love to go all the way in this competition!!!.

blueparrot said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
blueparrot said:

I reckon it's more a case that we had this game last year, I reckon if we get through and draw Madrid or even PSG , interest in the champions league will return pretty quick. Let's hope we get the chance to see who's right.
I agree to an extent about playing the same teams year in year out .the let's go see messi factor has gone this time.but that's the whole point of how the chimps league is set up to make sure you get the same last 8 .you can have a good go at guessing the last ,8 when they fix the group.
It would of been interesting to see what sort of turnout there would of been if the south stand had been finished this time ,we certainly wouldn't have seen £30 for 5 year olds that's for sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.