Barca v City Post Match Thread

Sorry lads, I'm Pep and Barca supporter and my words could be harsh.

It was painful. Even without Bravo's blunder too many mistakes, Kola set up first goal. And then Messi decided.

Pep took 9 goals in 3 games vs Barca. And it's not the end, I'm afraid spanking will continue at Ethihad. City players mentally quite weak. Kev has been average at best today. Kola, Zaba and Oto should be replaced by better players.

Seltic lost, so it very possible 3rd place in the group in the end.

Will team raise at weekend? It was one of this defeat when everything may go wrong after.

Poor Pep. And fans. And it was a shite game overall.
How has this troll not been banned yet?

Apart from the final scoreline, the errors, the lack of clinical finishing, the defence, the fucking stupid decisions, great night.

Haha, exactly. I do admire the overly positive on here.

Can see why he tried it but I'd have brought Kun on at HT, De-Bruyne is our best player for me and he wasn't on the ball enough up on his own
We've fucked up getting rid of Hart for Bravo, got rid of a better keeper for a worse one it's quite simple really and not a good habit
Hope Pep sees that ok that might be the best way to play but unless you've got the players to do it you need to tweak it a little at the moment
He wants to pass it out from the back but right now that is when we look our most vulnerable and at times clueless

I almost find myself longing for the opposition to score a good goal against us. I don't remember a single goal we have conceded this season where I haven't cringed at our "defending".

Pep is trying to polish turds with the likes of Kolarov, Otamendi and I'm sorry to say a well and truly past it Zabba. That's 3 of our back 4 that are simply not good enough. Their replacements don't inspire any confidence either as the likes of Sagna and Clichy are certainly not the answer.

We will get away with it most weeks in the Prem because usually we will be up against much weaker sides than us but against the top 4/6 and in the Champs League we will be found out.

I was concerned with our transfer dealings in the summer because I felt that yet again we were ignoring our biggest weaknesses, then we started like a train and I thought maybe my concerns were misplaced. Well after watching us against Celtic, Spurs and now Barca I am well and truly convinced my original thoughts were correct.

Pep will get it right, he's too good a manager not to however he will not get it right with some of these players. The sooner he realises this and stops trying to polish turds the better.

Thought Otamendi was our best defender tonight.

Good advert for the so called top boot producers there...... Not.
Feck the blades off boys and wear proper studs ffs.

kahtoola_k10_hiking_crampons_07.jpg

Sorted !

Next training session me thinks..
jeremy-abbot-falls-during-skate.gif

Shocking performance by some no commitment, losing/giving the ball away cheaply and seem scared to tackle the ****s and that buck tooth diving cheating **** made my blood boil..

Is it defcon 5 in here? I'm not a bravo fan at all. When was the last time we had no win in 4?

we didnt win any of the final 5 games of last season, so not very long ago!!

before that was a couple of years ago

Until we go to places like Barca and Bayern or even Anfield and turn in a respectable performance, we cannot be considered a top-tier team.

I'm hopeful it will come but, until it does, there are going to be some painful evenings ahead of us.

Totally agree mate.

It's cringeworthy that some think we are ever going to reach the level of the likes of Barca - we seem further away than ever. And the so called best manager in the world...hmmm.

I almost find myself longing for the opposition to score a good goal against us. I don't remember a single goal we have conceded this season where I haven't cringed at our "defending".

Pep is trying to polish turds with the likes of Kolarov, Otamendi and I'm sorry to say a well and truly past it Zabba. That's 3 of our back 4 that are simply not good enough. Their replacements don't inspire any confidence either as the likes of Sagna and Clichy are certainly not the answer.

We will get away with it most weeks in the Prem because usually we will be up against much weaker sides than us but against the top 4/6 and in the Champs League we will be found out.

I was concerned with our transfer dealings in the summer because I felt that yet again we were ignoring our biggest weaknesses, then we started like a train and I thought maybe my concerns were misplaced. Well after watching us against Celtic, Spurs and now Barca I am well and truly convinced my original thoughts were correct.

Pep will get it right, he's too good a manager not to however he will not get it right with some of these players. The sooner he realises this and stops trying to polish turds the better.

We are trying to play like the team he managed at Barca. We have no Alves, Pique, Xavi, I am too bored to go on. Did I mention Iniesta? You don't beat these people playing identikit football when they have far superior players. That is just dumb and Guardiola got what he deserved which is nowt. He needs to wake up. We could walk the PL if he just adapted his style of play a bit. Too proud to do it? Probably. Which is a shame as we will chuck yet another PL down the can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.