Barca v City Post Match Thread

Because pep wanted him here and thinks he's good enough and funnily enough I do too.
Well Pep might think he's good enough but I really don't, rather have Joe anyday...but its all about opinions mate and Pep has made mistakes in buying players before ( as all managers do occasionally)

I call out Otamendi because I am tired of seeing him facing our other defenders. He runs around like a Labrador that has found the feint scent of a woman on heat, sliding in 40 yards from goal, out on the left wing, out on the right, in fact everywhere but central defence. He is the Daniel Sturridge of defenders, plays for himself at the expense of the team. His style lends itself to looking excellent some games, winning tackles and sometimes dominant in the air but more often than not he is a primitive defender that costs us time and time again.

Give it a rest. Otamendi played well tonight. He won many one on ones and intercepted
loads.

Thank fuck you don't manage city.

Otamendi is playing his last season as a regular at City, there is no way on Earth Guardiola will put up with him doing what he does. He warned him earlier in the season about it and he continues to make the same errors.

Obviously not happy with the scoreline but really encouraged in the main by the way we played.

Pep has only been here for a very short time. Give him more time and a couple more transfer windows and we will be fantastic !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.