Barca v City Post Match Thread

Better side until the red card.

tactics spot on and players failed to take the chances again which is a worry and the individual mistakes for their goals are so criminal its almost laughable.

Pep will have learnt so much again about certain players and he is a few months into a 3 year job and this is not his finished side by any means.

Im certainly looking up and not going to get to down about a game against Barca.
Better side until the red card.

tactics spot on and players failed to take the chances again which is a worry and the individual mistakes for their goals are so criminal its almost laughable.

Pep will have learnt so much again about certain players and he is a few months into a 3 year job and this is not his finished side by any means.

Im certainly looking up and not going to get to down about a game against Barca.
I agree mate. Tonight smacked of typical city though.

Barca never got out of second gear.
Yes we had some very good chances, but I think it's naive to believe Barca wouldn't have stepped up their game if we'd scored.

The fact is, we're a good way short of the best teams in Europe, and some decent domestic performances is no real indication of European capability.

We're still maybe 4 players short of a team who can genuinely contend for the CL.

4-0 was flattering to Barca in some respects, but in others, they took their chances and we didn't. That's what sets them apart. Give them a sniff and they'll score.

Sorry lads, I'm Pep and Barca supporter and my words could be harsh.

It was painful. Even without Bravo's blunder too many mistakes, Kola set up first goal. And then Messi decided.

Pep took 9 goals in 3 games vs Barca. And it's not the end, I'm afraid spanking will continue at Ethihad. City players mentally quite weak. Kev has been average at best today. Kola, Zaba and Oto should be replaced by better players.

Seltic lost, so it very possible 3rd place in the group in the end.

Will team raise at weekend? It was one of this defeat when everything may go wrong after.

Poor Pep. And fans. And it was a shite game overall.

Guardiola has fucked up in 3 of the last 4 games.
He didn't fuck up today, the players fucked up. His tactics were working 110% if it wasn't for Dinhos unlucky slip and bravos brainfart we could've won that game so stop talking shit.

Stones looks pretty on the ball but he's not that good at actually defending. Sterling is too inconsistent, he has his moments but he gives it away or does f all way too frequently. To be expected I guess with his age but we really need more quality in these type of games. Only players I'd say played ok were kdb and nolito, they gave it their all. Dinho is a solid player but one thing is city fans seem to ignore is he gives the ball away time and time again. Way too much.

Bravo had been found out to be a complete liability and a clown. We were always going to struggle but to gift goals to Barca as well. We were lucky it wasn't double figures.
Same troubles again, can't put the ball away and seem insistent on trying to walk the ball into the goal.
We were punished by clinical finishing too. Something we need to learn quickly.
Double figures? Please tell me about these chances to score 6 more than they did?

Frustrating because we could have won that. Barcelona are on their last legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.