Barcelona (A) | Charity Friendly | Post Match Thread

Good feed.

The trick is to get on it early doors.

Beat the last minute rush.

BTW.

Thought the questions to Lescott and SWP were kids stuff tonight. Favourite Pizza, Crisps, Food, etc.

Same. It was about five minutes before kick off and they were discussing something like that *shrugs*

I don't get why people are making such a big deal about the pen. He clearly clips haaland. I think from other angles it will look more of a foul than the ones that's doing the rounds on social media

Hope Philips and mbete are OK. Apart from that, maybe good to get a few minutes in some of their legs. Now for palace...

Good feed.

The trick is to get on it early doors.

Beat the last minute rush.

BTW.

Thought the questions to Lescott and SWP were kids stuff tonight. Favourite Pizza, Crisps, Food, etc.
I did exactly that. But half time it just went, couldn’t get it back ended up on the Ipad

All that mattered was no injuries and we got two.

I tell you what I felt was significant tonight. Haaland got up to warm up and thousands of kids were cheering him. I haven’t seen idolization like that since Messi. This lad can push our whole club to the next level. Football support has changed and Haaland is marketing gold as well as football gold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.