Barcelona (A) | Charity Friendly | Post Match Thread

Good to read. Reassuring.
He only played the first half but looked good on the ball, as you’d expect given he started out as an attacking midfielder, but also was ok in defence. It was very much a friendly though, so it’s hard to read much into it.

Cole Palmer to start on Saturday, yeah ok, in my dreams. Such a tidy player on the ball and gets in to some good positions
I think he has a few things to work on before he starts, he did some good things tonight, but also some poor things, got caught out for their first goal, should have passed when he blazed over, and bear in mind this was a friendly, so Barcelona were hardly going full pelt, Palace on Saturday will be a completely different game and a completely different tempo, I dont think Palmer is ready for that type of game yet

Same. It was about five minutes before kick off and they were discussing something like that *shrugs*

I don't get why people are making such a big deal about the pen. He clearly clips haaland. I think from other angles it will look more of a foul than the ones that's doing the rounds on social media

Hope Philips and mbete are OK. Apart from that, maybe good to get a few minutes in some of their legs. Now for palace...
Would you be happy if that oenalty was given against us? I wouldn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.