Barcelona (A) - Charity Friendly | Wed 24th Aug 20:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was against Espanyol instead of Barcelona, no one would give a shit.
Or Girona!

But if anyone twists an ankle and isn’t available for a game or two, they’ll be hell to pay!

Meanwhile, Wijnaldum broke his leg in training at Roma!

Shit can happen anywhere, anytime!

5 of us Coata Blanca Blues are travelling up tomorrow 3 flying, 2 of us on the train
Nearly 6 hours on the train Alicante to Barcelona only €70 return flights were a lot more

So annoyed this is being played. I know it’s a charity game and it’s great yo raise money for a worthy cause but Why couldn’t this be done end of season. I
Hope we send a bunch of kids out there. I couldn’t care less what the score is, just no injuries. Really hope Kev stays home.
Putting to one side that it’s for charitable reasons & I’m glad our club are happy to do something to raise the profile, from a sporting perspective it feels like good planning.

The sports science team will be all over this as part of our way in to the season - at a time when most other premier league teams have a carabao match this week - & it’ll be time in the sun, staying in luxury accommodation, bonding, health, fitness & getting players like Foden and Stones more up to speed on what they missed in the States.

It isn’t an old school jolly or pre-season knock around, it’ll be beautifully planned so as to be beneficial for the team. Wish I could be out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.