Barcelona (A) - Charity Friendly | Wed 24th Aug 20:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting to one side that it’s for charitable reasons & I’m glad our club are happy to do something to raise the profile, from a sporting perspective it feels like good planning.

The sports science team will be all over this as part of our way in to the season - at a time when most other premier league teams have a carabao match this week - & it’ll be time in the sun, staying in luxury accommodation, bonding, health, fitness & getting players like Foden and Stones more up to speed on what they missed in the States.

It isn’t an old school jolly or pre-season knock around, it’ll be beautifully planned so as to be beneficial for the team. Wish I could be out there.
Thats the sort of positivity i like to see!!

People need to remember that Barcelona are also playing a charity friendly 2 or 3 weeks into their season. They are going to take this equally as seriously as us.

Expect to see a very open and attacking game with slightly less intense defending.

Ortega
Lewis
Stones
Mbete
Sergio Gomez
Phillips
Rodri
Foden
Mahrez
Palmer
Alvarez

Or something along those lines.

Not sure we can afford to risk any of our main CHs. Stones on bench - but is there anyone who can step in to replace him

I hope Pep plays the best available team for 45 minutes at least. We've been short of the pre-season games, this early in the season three games in a week is nothing for our players and it is for a very good cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.