Barcelona at home tickets....

we are the east stand said:
Would be willing to swap my 2 tickets for the Barcelona home game for 1 ticket for the Barcelona away game?

Pm if this deal suits anyone's situation.

Thanks

Pm'd you.

Have my flight booked for the game but got let down by club and viagogo for a match ticket. There doesn't seem to be any spare tickets floating about. Would it be a waste of time coming over anyway in the hope of getting a ticket at the ground??

I've got two seats for this game, one adult and one junior, but I can't go. They're currently loaded onto season cards, I'm going to try and get them converted into paper tickets. If I manage it, these will be going spare, so PM me if you're interested.

leopold said:
I've got two seats for this game, one adult and one junior, but I can't go. They're currently loaded onto season cards, I'm going to try and get them converted into paper tickets. If I manage it, these will be going spare, so PM me if you're interested.
Private messaged you mate.

leopold said:

hi Leopold, I've sent you a PM, me and my son would love the tickets

I've had a few PMs regarding these tickets and unfortunately some of them I've had to let down before I even decide who should get them. If you're going to PM me, then I would ask you to note the following:

1. This is for an adult and a junior in the family stand, being sold as a pair. I will not be splitting them.

2. Under no circumstances will I post them. I wouldn't trust the postal service with them!

3. I can't meet you to hand over the tickets after the 16th as I'm away, which is the reason I can't go in the first place. So if you're not available between now and then, sorry, I can't help you.

I'm sorry to be nit-picky, but I don't want to keep letting people down.

Also, I'm not going to engage in a bidding war. Later today, I'll be choosing someone at random to sell the tickets at the price I paid for them.

Bit of a weird one this but I'm willing to swap my two barca home tickets for two cup final tickets.

If anyone is interested just PM me.

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.