Barcelona at home tickets....

johnbmcr said:
johnbmcr said:
one barca home 109 east level lower great view will swap + cash difference for barca away pm me please can sort out @ chelski

looks like no one wants to swap a barca home for a barca away + the cash difference so have a spare for Barca home FV £50 pm me

the guy who wanted it call today to say he cannot make the game so one ticket re available will have to meet @ the etihad about 19:15 pm to collect entrance K first come first served in block 109 eastlands lower

Pleas PM me

Gone to DeNiro

johnbmcr said:
johnbmcr said:
johnbmcr said:
one barca home 109 east level lower great view will swap + cash difference for barca away pm me please can sort out @ chelski

looks like no one wants to swap a barca home for a barca away + the cash difference so have a spare for Barca home FV £50 pm me

the guy who wanted it call today to say he cannot make the game so one ticket re available will have to meet @ the etihad about 19:15 pm to collect entrance K first come first served in block 109 eastlands lower

Pleas PM me
Pm sent mate.

kp789 said:
johnbmcr said:

Pleas PM me
Pm sent mate.

gone m8

t--pott said:
My mate said:
Has anybody heard if these are going for silly money? I'm not looking to sell mine or anything but I was just wondering how much they're going for because I've heard of a few for the away leg going for stupid amounts.

What do you call a stupid amount for the away leg?

I've heard over £400

Also looking for 1x adult ticket, can pick up at the ground tomorrow evening.

PM me if you've got one going spare please.

Thanks

James

Right, still desperately after a ticket. So annoying considering I could have bought one with my points etc but forgot to do so!

If I can't get one for cash, I would also consider a swap for my cup final ticket...would that interest anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.