Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is too much of a dream come true for our players not too play their fooking socks off. This is the moment vinny, zab, nasri, silva, yaya, the whole d*** squad has been waiting for. Time to make it happen.

Bpughh said:
This game is too much of a dream come true for our players not too play their fooking socks off. This is the moment vinny, zab, nasri, silva, yaya, the whole d*** squad has been waiting for. Time to make it happen.

Agree with this. We the fans have to support them loudly however the game is going.

hart

zabba
clichy
VK
lescott

yaya
silva
nasri
fernandinho
navas

dzeko

1-0 to city nasri

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
De Michellis
Clichy

Ya Ya
Garcia

Kolarov
Silva
Jovetic

Negredo

Bench Nasri, Navas, Dzeko, Lescott, Richards, Pants, oh and Agueroooooo

Bpughh said:

Sorry but I need to ask,
What word is " d*** " ? All I can get is "damn" but surly that's not a swear word.
Not having a go at you by the way.

1998 blue said:
MILNER IS NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY. PLEASE CAN PEOPLE NOTICE THIS FROM EVERY OTHER POST
Why not? Think he's in with a shout after yesterdays performance.

I actually think we might win this match 2-1, with goals from Negredo and Nasri, and Messi.

A Barcelona fan finds a magic lamp on the street.

After rubbing it excitedly, Genie comes out of the lamp.

“I am your magic Genie and I will grant you one wish.”

The Barcelona fan thinks carefully and responds.

“Look at this map, he points at the map towards the Middle East. I want this region of the world to finally live peacefully.”

The Genie replies “Are you kidding me? I can’t grant that wish! No way, that is impossible. You need to think of something else.”

“Okay” says the Barca fan “I want FC Barcelona to be as great as Manchester City.”

The genie thinks for a minute.. looks back at the Barca fan and says “Alright, let me see that map again.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.