Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hihosilva said:
Just wondering what would be the best team made up from City & Barca.
This is mine
Hart
Zabaleta. Kompany. Piquet. Busquets
Inesta Yaya. Silva
Messi Aguero. Neymar

Not bad I think

---------------------------------Valdes

Zabaleta-------Kompany-------Pique------------Alba

------------------------Yaya--------Busquets

Silva/Neymar-------------Iniesta---------------Aguero

----------------------------------Messi

I reckon all the Spanish lads and all the players who have played in La Liga will play, at least we will know that they will not bottle the match on the night.

Silva, Nasri and Navas behind Negredo for me, Garcia next to Yaya if Fernandinho can't get back in time.

If we do all the basics right, i.e. press intensely and be first to every ball, work as a unit and keep our shape when out of possession etc... etc... it should give us the foundation for all the players to go and perform and play our attacking game when we have the ball, if we don't do the basics right for 90 mins we will get beat.

I always worry about Yaya whether or not he will turn up in the big games, when he does the team performs and with this being his previous side I am really hoping he can raise his game for this and be comfortable in facing the opposition, he will be vital on the night in our midfield in everything we do, especially attacking.

Just think. We're playing Barcelona in Europe's premier competition with atleast a 40-50% chance of going through to the next round. We've made it.

my old fella took me to the camp nou must be 30 years ago on a stadium tour on holiday. He said that one day city would pay barca in the european cup. Dad if you are up there watching on tuesday night this ones for you. CTWD!

Wouldnt be suprised if Aguero started if hes available, Barca wont want to see him on the team sheet, other wise

Hart

Zaba Kompany Lescott Clichy

Nasri Fernadinho Yaya Silva

Jovetic Negredo

Hoopefully we don't bottle it. I don't think we will.,They are beatable,. Celtic managed it. I suspect Kompany will have Messi in his pocket

If Ferns is fit if go with that team too. Hopefully Aguero can make the bench.

Wish it would hurry up, can't wait.

It's going to be bouncing as well, a chance to show Messi his new home.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
AucklandBlue said:
I really can't wait for this, it's a dream come true.

I think we'll line up like this

Hart
Zabba Kompany Demichelis Clichy (?)
Nasri Garcia Yaya Silva
Jovetic
Negredo

Would be great to see Agureo and Fernandinho on the bench, even better starting but I think it's too soon for them.

The biggest question mark for me is who gets the nod from Pellers at Left Back.

Kolorov too risky so Clichy.

Also I would take Jovetic out and put Navas in.

....................Hart...............

Zab...komps....Lescott....Clichy....

...........yaya......Garcia.....

Navas.........silva.........Nasri

..............Negredo..................
+100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.