Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsJackson said:
1964802_10152241776770763_936390905_n.jpg
Interesting, but would like to see Silva and Nasri swapped and Lescott and Clichy for Demichelis and Kolarov.

Navas, Jovetic, Demichelis and Kolarov, oh and Dzeko, would be more than adequate subs to select from.

Getting more and more excited about this game. I just hope it is a cracker and we acquit ourselves well as it will be watched avidly around the world.

brotherblue said:
Hey tolmie!

I see the idea, but I would rather have nasri start tonight.

Yaya ferna

navas silva nasri

negredo

Against any other side, I would normally agree.

This is no other side. You have to match Barca for workrate before you can add a silken finish.

Nasri doesn't have it in his legs at the moment and Navas delivers the two-fold advantage of attack and assisting the full-back.

In addition, we need to be smart. The tie can't be won tonight but it can certainly be lost.

We need to close the lines and hit hard and fast on the counter. It will mean gifting up the ball in certain areas and ensuring Demichelis is not taken out of the equation by the quick one-two.

Having an additional screening midfielder in Garcia will certainly help in that regard.

We are on average, three inches taller than the Barca team. Corners and winning cheap free kicks could be the real difference for us.

welsh_andy said:
eversince 76 said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Within a year we have witnessed the 3 players voted the best in the world within a year Ribery, tranny and Messi.

Whatever the score we have arrived.

3-2 to us???
Whatever the score???
Who are you people ... We are playing Barcelona to try and qualify for the next round, you know?

always one

not biting

HoneyMonsterFC said:
Hello all, first time posting,

it is usual to add a little more content, but welcome<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:36 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
HoneyMonsterFC said:
Hello all, first time posting,
You mean first time apart from the other two usernames you've been banned with.

LOL, shit, can I withdraw my welcome comment?

Damocles said:
1964802_10152241776770763_936390905_n.jpg

Our left side there looks worryingly mismatched against them
I wouldn't worry reckon Clichy will play, MP will be thinking about his pace especially if Messi cant get the ball and starts dropping out there.
Hart
Zaba-VK-Demich-Clichy
Fernandinho or Garcia
Yaya
Navas-Silva-Jovetic
Negredo
for me

I had a dream too lol. Mine was very brief and it was 1-1 at 25 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.