Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it, they've got incredible chemistry - on & off the pitch

You say you are a Pep fan. Yet your nickname is FC Barca and you transpire a videi like that in to great chemistry? Whatever mate, but I am not the least surprised many on here wondering why you are on here and not go and wink yourself watching a Barca video. I simply don't get it why you, or anyone for that matter, feels the need to go on another teams fansforum. Good luck tonight anyways.

Love it, they've got incredible chemistry - on & off the pitch

Saying that video shows that they have incredible chemistry is like when you're at school and the English teacher tells you that the walls being whitewashed in Of Mice and Men shows you the characters are lonely. You can get any message from that video if you're looking for it. I could say that it's proof Neymar's shaging Suarez's missus if I wanted to.

You say you are a Pep fan. Yet your nickname is FC Barca and you transpire a videi like that in to great chemistry? Whatever mate, but I am not the least surprised many on here wondering why you are on here and not go and wink yourself watching a Barca video. I simply don't get it why you, or anyone for that matter, feels the need to go on another teams fansforum. Good luck tonight anyways.

Absolutely Pep fan, for many Barcelona fans he is more blaugrana than anyone plus...

I am curious to see what he can do to transform City

Saying that video shows that they have incredible chemistry is like when you're at school and the English teacher tells you that the walls being whitewashed in Of Mice and Men shows you the characters are lonely. You can get any message from that video if you're looking for it. I could say that it's proof Neymar's shaging Suarez's missus if I wanted to.

If it was only that video, sure...but it isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.