Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1 win for us.

A hardworking confident Aguero vs their makeshift defence with Ilkay free to pick him out.

We'll concede at 2-0 as Willy doesnt do cleansheets.

Woken up strangely confident. I think we might snatch it tonight.
I been confident all week and I dont like getting that way with City, though CL we seem to deliver our potential lately.

I predict a win or draw tonight... Been working out the rest of the probably results in our group and it will be tight, we could do with something from tonight to make it easier.

If we lose to Barca tonight and Monchengladbach beat Celtic, and if we lose to Monchengladbach 2 weeks later, we are out. We really need to win tonight or hope Celtic can somehow get a result. Annoying how they rolled over for Monchengladbach at home but played against us like their cup final.
Yes, feels like a lot of teams do that to us. BMG away is a huge game for us, we lose that and to be fair we dont really deserve to go through if we don't win tonight. That would be 1 point from 9 away from home, but i think we will go to BMG and win. I just think we take tonight as it comes, no disasters if we don't win simply due to the fact of how good they can be. I'm feeling quite relxed about tonight really, think we have a great chance.

And what if they beat Barca at Camp Nou? I know its extremely unlikely but I'd rather have our fate in our own hands than rely on other teams for help, not to mention Barca would have already qualified and they face Madrid 3 days later so they would not even care about that match. If we don't win tonight, we really need to beat Monchengladbach away. Still hoping that Celtic can somehow do us a favour tonight.

im not advocating we should trust in others and have fate in other hands and all that, we need to do it right ourselves. All i'm saying is that it's not a disaster should we lose tonight, we still have a decent chance of qualification, we even have yet another chance should we only draw in Germany too.

On balance, we should go through.

Got to take our chance when it comes and cut out the mistakes. I think that will happen tonight along with a bit of luck.

1-0 Aguero.

Yeah,I'm the same,normally really nervous on the day of games like this,nothing at all today,weird.

I'm more nervous about the game being on, couldn't cope with another BMG style 450 mile trip just to look at my empty seat.

cant wait, leaving shortly. dunno but i quite confident about tonight, really think we going to win and win well. in south 2 same as psg and hoping for same result. ie 3 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.