Barcelona Information Thread

edtheblue said:
6 of us travelling down on the 9-40 train out of stockport to gatwick,leave there on the 4 pm flight to barca,should be out on las ramblas for 8,cannot wait now[/quote
2 more here on the same flight with BA... Gatwick will start turning BLUE tommorow

We are leaving for Dublin tomorrow the on to Barca wednesday..mate of mine has texted from over there and said that tickets are on open sale to locals priced €107 each they got 3 today for €400 after sorting out the guy that went to the ground and got them for him a drink..there is hope for all those travelling without tickets i suspect..come on city Roy of the Rovers stuff is what we need..CTID

BlueBearBoots said:
allan harper said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Lowering the tone!! Tut it's Barca not Salford!!! :)

Lol
Can we bring some bottles of fine Spanish beer into your establishment?

That better!

Lol no! Go drink your carry outs on the beach :)

I'm not going on the beach at night, I'd have bought enough fake watches during the day!

wild rover irish pub barcelona said:
really big night with Manchester city fans tonight best fans ever see again tonight at the wild rover
cheeeers

As a moderator who approves your post to appear I think I should drink totally free of charge in your establishment. Hence rendering the need for tinnies useless.

I'll bring my own food in if thats OK..

really big night with Manchester city fans tonight best fans ever see again tonight at the wild rover
cheeeers

Better City fans are arriving today, better singers, better looking and better dressed, we've just got less money, hence why we arriving today.

de niro said:
cheeeers

As a moderator who approves your post to appear I think I should drink totally free of charge in your establishment. Hence rendering the need for tinnies useless.

I'll bring my own food in if thats OK..
They'll be more than one moderator around

with all the Mods sunning themselves and getting full of tapas and sangria, I think we rockers can wreck the hoose in their absence. :-)<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:50 am --<br /><br />with all the Mods sunning themselves and getting full of tapas and sangria, I think we rockers can wreck the hoose in their absence. :-)

tazmancblue said:
ultimateharold said:
The Wild Rover is indeed accommodating.

Head down blues, the owner is sound with us being here.
What are the prices like in there?
pint of spanish lager 4 €
doble vodka whiskeys or any spirit 8 €
live music strating 23h o'clock

I will be giving the spirits a miss!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.