Barcelona Information Thread

blue b4 the moon said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Anyone travelling via Luton to Girona Wednesday morning returning Friday ?

Was thinking of trying to organise a transfer to and from Barca and maybe more economical if a few of us involved.

Yeah mate 2 of us and also Kenny and his mates.

Contacted mac he's running transport for us.

2 of us now booked on Mac's transfers

Travelling down Tuesday night and stopping in the IBIS at Luton Airport - spare seats in the car if anyone else doing the same - split the fuel & parking costs.

blue b4 the moon said:
Anyone travelling via Luton to Girona Wednesday morning returning Friday ?

Was thinking of trying to organise a transfer to and from Barca and maybe more economical if a few of us involved.

Yeah mate 2 of us and also Kenny and his mates.

Contacted mac he's running transport for us.

2 of us now booked on Mac's transfers

Travelling down Tuesday night and stopping in the IBIS at Luton Airport - spare seats in the car if anyone else doing the same - split the fuel & parking costs.

See you at the airport (I'll have a City shirt on so should be easy to spot ;) ).

I'm travelling down via Oxford to meet my son.

Surprised to read some people are contemplating not going despite having flights/hotel all sorted, due to a lack of ticket. Missed out on tickets myself, but despite this disappointment, my mate and I intend to have a great trip regardless. If that means watching the game in a bar surrounded by other Blues in the same boat, then so be it. Just gotta make the most of the situation.

Gonna be a cracking atmosphere in the city! Soak it up.

we're staying at Hotel Lloret Ramblas http://www.hlloret.com/ for two nights, dirt cheap at around £25 per night iirc, anyone else in here?

We're flying from Gatwick on the Tuesday morning, getting the train to Gatwick on Monday night and staying in a travelodge down there at £26 for a double room, seemed a better option than driving down in the early hours.

charliebigspuds said:
we're staying at Hotel Lloret Ramblas http://www.hlloret.com/ for two nights, dirt cheap at around £25 per night iirc, anyone else in here?

We're flying from Gatwick on the Tuesday morning, getting the train to Gatwick on Monday night and staying in a travelodge down there at £26 for a double room, seemed a better option than driving down in the early hours.

5 of us doing the same only we're driving down Monday aft. None of us got tickets but should be fun !

Anyone here flying out with Ryanair on the Wednesday morning from Stansted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.