Barcelona Thread - 2021/22

Excuses....what are you on about, seriously...are you 12 yrs old? I have no feeling either way about Barca.....they are just presently shite at best. Your only fact is someone scored against Real/Inter....big deal lol Ian Brightwell & Benjanni scored at the swamp....did that make them top class.
So what if their academy has produced great players......ours hasnt (yet), so in your world theirs still will and ours won't??
Please don't embarrass yourself any further ;) ....go and gaze at your De Jong poster!
You are obviously a real madrid fan. Would bet you have a ronaldo shirt in your closet.
You said de jong didnt 'make it at the top level' while he is an obvious starter for his national team and for Barca and always rated as one of the best player in most of their games (I invite you to search and prove me wrong).
Theres no debating with someone like you as you dont actually offer arguments you just say de jong is shite because you dont like how he plays .... oookkk lol

You are obviously a real madrid fan. Would bet you have a ronaldo shirt in your closet.
You said de jong didnt 'make it at the top level' while he is an obvious starter for his national team and for Barca and always rated as one of the best player in most of their games (I invite you to search and prove me wrong).
Theres no debating with someone like you as you dont actually offer arguments you just say de jong is shite because you dont like how he plays .... oookkk lol
i actually agree with you about de jong, but you are coming across as a 12 year old

i actually agree with you about de jong, but you are coming across as a 12 year old
I honestly do not care , lad . Have no clue why you felt the need to reply and tell me that on a thread about barcelona but cheers !

Comes back after a 10 months injury , plays 10 mins and scores this beauty. Ansu Fati going to be one of the greatest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.