Barcelona V Chelsea, 2nd Leg.

Re: Glen Hoddle

waspish said:
Plan 'B' is easy let the other team have the ball and come at you then you get more space for attacking

Yep, Barca's players are just too dogmatic and arrogant not to play 'their' way.

With only 1 actual defender in the entire team after Pique went off, what do they honestly expect to happen?

GHoddle said:
waspish said:
Plan 'B' is easy let the other team have the ball and come at you then you get more space for attacking

Yep, Barca's players are just too dogmatic and arrogant not to play 'their' way.

With only 1 actual defender in the entire team after Pique went off, what do they honestly expect to happen?

Nail on head.

Re: well done chelsea

that will piss off united, liverpool (coz of torres) and spuds n arse.

excellent.jpg

One of the best games I have ever seen. It got everything, drama, diving, underdogs with 10 men without captain against favourites scoring 2 goals, losing half team for final, Torrest actually scoring, Champions League where amazing happens

CTID86 said:
Let's just hope that Bayern knock Madrid out. Love to see Bayern vs Chelsea. Those home fans would make an electric atmosphere.

Yeah I definitely want a Bayern vs Chelsea final, plus I think Bayern is an easier club to win against than Real...or not?

Fbehbehani said:
Yeah I definitely want a Bayern vs Chelsea final, plus I think Bayern is an easier club to win against than Real...or not?

I want Bayern to win because I couldn't bear another 90 minutes of ball juggling diving and entitlement from Spain.

Call me cynical :-)

dont care who plays chelsea, just want good games like tonights, class from chelsea, did exactly all they could do after JT did something completely unbelievable as club captain, imagine kompany doing that!

GHoddle said:
waspish said:

Playing 3 at the back

Best 3 defenders - Pique, Puyol, Abidal

Abidal injured
Pique had to go off
Puyol is 35?

All they need are a couple of defenders and an out and out striker like an Eto (they've missed villa this season)

Deserve all the credit they get... but i really couldn't stomach them winning the final

dazdon said:
Fbehbehani said:

I want Bayern to win because I couldn't bear another 90 minutes of ball juggling diving and entitlement from Spain.

Call me cynical :-)

same here, i'm sick of the way they play, i don't find it entertaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.