Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

chicagoblues said:
Neymar is embracing ...fucking diver ...glad we didn't sign that cheat..

He's a disgrace but every time he hit the deck he got a free kick. And he's trousered 36m.

Best team won in fairness but we gave it a good go. We are soooo close. A CB to match Kompany and we're golden.
Hope this spirit and determination from today carries through to the Prem League adn we have every chance of winning it.

If I was a City fan I would not stop until I hae four sons and name them Vincent, Jean, Mpoy and Kompany. I would be tempted as things stand now.

One of the best defensive performances I have ever seen. The difference between him and other defenders is that he was left exposed and still phenomenal. Unbelievable.

City were very unlucky but I think the key difference was experience.

Irwell said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Go home and hit yourself in the ****
It makes you wonder how football fans get a reputation for a lack of intelligence whilst we have people such as yourself imparting such wisdom.
You wouldn't know wisdom if I bit you in the **** with it.

GornikDaze said:
Soundly beaten?????
Yes, they should have been three up before we even mustered a proper shot on target, were it not for refereeing blunders. The referee had a shocker, but it was more to their detriment than ours.

Between both teams over two legs, that's one wrongly given penalty, two clear penalties that weren't given, and two goals incorrectly ruled out for offside. And that's before you get to the myriad of less important incorrect decisions and incredibly soft freekicks that were given. That is frankly appalling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.