Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

nmc said:
chicagoblues said:
Neymar is embracing ...fucking diver ...glad we didn't sign that cheat..

He's a disgrace but every time he hit the deck he got a free kick. And he's trousered 36m.
Unfortunately that appears to be European football. We need to learn that or we're never going to win.

supercrystal7 said:
If I was a City fan I would not stop until I hae four sons and name them Vincent, Jean, Mpoy and Kompany. I would be tempted as things stand now.

One of the best defensive performances I have ever seen. The difference between him and other defenders is that he was left exposed and still phenomenal. Unbelievable.

City were very unlucky but I think the key difference was experience.

I knew I liked you :)

This all day, brilliant brilliant player.

SWP's back said:
You wouldn't know wisdom if I bit you in the **** with it.
I have never met such an ignorant imbecile in all my years. I'm no longer even willing to attempt to debate with someone such as yourself.

Re: Respect

Lost more than a little, never screamed at a tv more than i have tonight. The diving little shits just constantly complain and seem to get their own way most of the time. Messi was the only one in their team tonight who didnt run to the ref when one of their players hit the floor. Dont stand a chance against them when the ref is like that.

Irwell said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Go home and hit yourself in the ****
It makes you wonder how football fans get a reputation for a lack of intelligence whilst we have people such as yourself imparting such wisdom.

And talking of wise people ... you think Pellers will lose his job after this defeat,the possibility of once again getting into the CL for next season,still in with an excellent chance of the PL and not forgetting we are currently the League Cup Holders.

Irwell said:
SWP's back said:
You wouldn't know wisdom if I bit you in the **** with it.
I have never met such an ignorant imbecile in all my years. I'm no longer even willing to attempt to debate with someone such as yourself.

Fuck off you rag ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.