Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

mancitymark said:
If the tit of a manager we have had done his sums in the last group game, we would still be in this competition.

End of
End of what? Thinking? Rational thought.

Fucktards like you assume we would have gone gung ho in the Allianz and scored another without conceding.

Mouth breather.

There was'nt a whole lot in it tonight.Messi is fucking brilliant if there is any chance he leaves Barca we should be in there offering him an oilfield.The ref was terrible but he was terrible for both sides.
Out of 2 comps in a couple of days,it's gonna be hard suffering the ebb and flow of football at the elite level.

We more or less matched them today. Amazing game, amazing effort and importantly concentration by the XI and the subs (specially Dzeko). The referee decisions well I guess evened up. I have never seen such poor officiating honestly (maybe the Italy vs Korea match).

Side note: Neymar might even fall down if a fly touches him.

GaudinoMotors said:
The bent ref calling makes us sound like Wenger - if he was bent we'd have been dead and buried early on. He was incompetent.
We did well - battling performance creating some great chances.

His officiating was fucking atrocious no matter what you say or what you think. It was there to see. Sometimes it is what it is. In this case dire. Cheating, incompetent, stupid, wrong, call it what you want, it was a poor example of how someone shouldn't do their job.

Irwell said:
GornikDaze said:
Soundly beaten?????
Yes, they should have been three up before we even mustered a proper shot on target, were it not for refereeing blunders. The referee had a shocker, but it was more to their detriment than ours.

Okay thanks

GornikDaze said:
Irwell said:
SWP's back said:
You have the right to talk bollocks and fair play to you for using that right.
Again, another person incapable of debate. Barcelona played well within themselves. We were soundly beaten and deserved nothing from either match.

Soundly beaten?????
Pfft. Just ignore the trolls

We were not going to win tonight no matter how we played..this is how its always going to be im afraid.. they tried with FFP this has failed,so they instruct the refs.. pellegrini can see it hence he's in the stands..

Not bad. Did a few great things, there were a few great performances but also a few poor things and a few players not at the level of our best or the opposition. Still a fair way to go for us.

I'm fairly happy with us.

I absolutely hate the Champions League. I will now rename it the "Dive-FreeKick League". It a the worst example of this sport going. Truly awful. An awful advert for the game. Not how this sport should be played. Not what this sport is supposed to be. Gamesmanship to the maximum. Appalling officiating. Just an awful competition.

oakiecokie said:
And talking of wise people ... you think Pellers will lose his job after this defeat,the possibility of once again getting into the CL for next season,still in with an excellent chance of the PL and not forgetting we are currently the League Cup Holders.
I'm assuming you read my entire post, at which point you would have seen the word 'ultimately'. The implication of this word is that, whilst this incident in itself won't cost him his job, the fallout from it, i.e. a potential further drop-off in league form, may well do. The word 'ultimately' was absolutely key to what I said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.